More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Doctorsgirl Doctorsgirl

What's your plan?

Make her want to be examined

*Flashback cont.*

It was after dinner that you put your plan into action; hopefully it would work.

While Darcy had taken her bath you did some research online and in your Biology text book on her species. There were certain parts of the body that were sensitive; the frill, nipples, etc. and it would raise the body temp as well as arouse. If you did it discreetly enough, she'd think something was wrong and you'd get to examine her again. And if you did it enough, she'd agree to anything.

As we watch T.V, you secretly run a finger down her frill. At first nothing happens, but after a few minutes Darcy gets uncomfortable. She fidgets a bit, and starts to look flushed. In three minutes, she looks like she's gonna pass out again.

"You ok, Darcy?" You ask. "You're panting hard..."

She swallows, "I-I don't know...my body feels strange..."

You feel her forehead, and quickly remove it in pretend shock. "You're burning up! You might've caught a fever." **Darcy starts to fall forward, and you grab her before making her lie back against the couch. "I know this is a stupid idea...but let me examine you again? If I see something wrong I'll call the Doctor."**

She looks at you, her honey eyes cloudy. "Promise?"

"Yeah."

"O-Ok."

You quickly grab the tools again and rush back to her. You brought along a beach towel, and have her sit on it before putting down a pillow for her head. **Darcy's clothes were soaked with sweat, so you have her remove them. She does so, but with embarrassment...and soon she's in her underwear. You learned years ago that her kind didn't need a bra, so it was fine.**

You then start by taking her temperature, and listen to her heartbeat. "Your heart rate's a bit fast," Comes your reply, as you read the thermometer's results. "Same for your body temp." Checking her eyes next, you note that they're cloudy and a bit diluted. Moving on, you feel her neck and jaw.

"Does it hurt to swallow at all?"

"No."

Turning on a penlight from your Dad's office, you turn back to her. "Open up wide, Dar. Little wider...good...tilt back your head a bit...now stick out your tongue..." You examine her Oral Cavity; the roof, the gums, the teeth and even her pointed tongue. All were good, so you stare at the back of her throat. Reptiles have no Uvula so it was just a long dark tunnel. "I wonder how deep it goes..." You think, before snapping out of it. "Can you say 'ah', for me?"

"Ah..."

"Hmm...once more."

"Ahh~"

It looked healthy, but you weren't gonna tell her that. Once she closes her mouth, you help her lie down and feel her breasts. Darcy moaned a bit, and her pink nipples popped out from their shields. Her tail flicks from side to side as you examine those too, then move on to her stomach. Even when covered in sweat, it was lean and firm.

"Nothing out of the ordinary so far." You tell Darcy, whose still panting. Then you see that shield that covered her woman hood was pulled away...revealing her pink pussy. After shaking away the shock, you look at your sister. "Darcy? I'm gonna have to...look down there."

"Do-Do you have to?!"

"Unless you want to be over heated?"

She sighed, but reluctantly agreed. "...just m-make it quick!"

You slip on some rubber gloves, and have Darcy spread her legs. With care, you touch and examine her vagina. When done with the outside, you move on to the inside...sticking in two fingers and making Darcy gasp as her spine arches. Her pants quicken as you move your fingers in and out a few times, then used them to spread her open. Through you couldn't see clearly inside, the fact of you spreading open your hybrid sister was enough.

Telling her to hold on a sec, you pretend to call the family doctor. "Hello?...Yes, um I'm calling because Darcy is feverish, yet she doesn't have a sore throat but it is red......well she's panting hard...yeah....really? And you're sure that'll work?....Ok, we'll try it. Call you if she worsens." You fake hanging up and kneel by Darcy. "The Doctor said, to try inserting ice water into your vagina and down your throat."

"I-Ice water? How?"

"With a syringe or baster. Just relax..." You grab a cereal bowl and fill it with cold water from the fridge. You find a plastic syringe in the drawer, as your Mom likes to cook whenever she's home, and go back to Darcy. "Open wide again, Dar." **Her maw opens for you and you squirt water into her mouth, a few times. After a bit her breathing calms. "How do you feel? Better?"**

"A bit...but I'm still hot below."

"I'll do that next, then." You rub her stomach and she spreads her legs again. "I'm going to need you to keep your vagina open for me, kay?" You refill the Syringe as she does so, and then insert the tool before injecting the water. Darcy gives a small cry of surprise, then shivers from the cold water. You do this six more times, then stop when your sister says she's back to normal.

Now, you had known from your research, that injecting cold water would bring down the arousal. However, she didn't know that.

Once you cleaned up everything, you help Darcy to bed. "Doctor said to do it again, if you get feverish in the next ten minutes. Also, to double check your throat. But I think you'll be ok, Darcy."

"Thanks for helping." She said, with a yawn. "You would make a great Doctor."

You beam, then help her lie down on her bed.

Keep Playing? Or A week later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)