More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by gunde gunde

What's next?

A visit

Cailt stirred on the bed as the sound of the door’s hinges creaking as it was slowly pushed open rang through the room, his eyes fluttering at the sound as his years as a warrior and an adventurer had taught him to sleep even lighter than what had always been his natural preference.

Still influenced in his behaviour from the three months which he had just spent being almost constantly on alert for any threats towards the people that he had been hired to protect, Cailt had already begun to reach for his hunting knife when the way in which room was bathed in the ambient light originating from the lantern that the new arrival had brought along served to inform him that he was hardly in any danger, as most thieves and robbers were rather quick to learn that announcing your arrival by bringing along a lit source of illumination was not a very good idea.

Having fallen asleep on top of the bed’s covers rather than to climb in between them, Cailt now swung his feet down onto the floor and looked over at the person who had entered the room and who had now placed the lantern on the round table which was placed about halfway between the bed and the door and was busy standing next to it.

The woman, whom Cailt guessed to be of roughly the same age as he, was a gorgeous brunette with straight, jet-black hair that framed one of the most strikingly beautiful faces that he had ever seen, with her facial features being highlighted by a discreet amount of makeup that was miles away from the garish manner in which many of the whores in the smaller ports had their faces painted and puffed, and dark skin that seemed to have a warm lustre all of its own even without her standing so close to the lit lantern.

A few inches shorter than him, the woman’s full lips were pulled apart to form a thin smile as she made no effort to look away from his naked body, her long legs being toned in a manner that suggested both strength and agility while the soft black robe that she was wearing was tied around her curvaceous upper body by a sash which matched the robe, which had a purple collar that ran all the way down to meet up with the identically coloured hemline, a few creases being apparent on the robe where it hugged her narrow waist and her wide hips while the collar was wide apart by the sheer size of her breasts to show off an awful lot of cleavage, and Cailt certainly didn’t need to see her naked to decide that she must be one of the bustiest women he’d ever seen.

“You must be Cailt,” as she greeted him without losing her thin, confident smile, the woman spoke with a dialect that he couldn’t quite place, though he found it and the crisp melody of her voice to be as appealing as Andreola’s, if not more so.

“Uh-huh,” Cailt mumbled out as he nodded his head and felt whatever drowsiness that had remained to slow down his senses and his mind somewhat after he had been awoken by her arrival fade away and his cock begin to swell where he laid on the bed, his member hidden from her scrutiny by his thick, muscular thighs.

“I’m Jina,” the dark-skinned whore announced in her rhythmic voice, the high heels of her shoes clicking against the floorboards as she began to saunter towards the bed, “Andreola thought that I might strike your fancy.”

It seemed almost strange to Cailt, but Jina’s expression had begun to change as she approached him, her smile widening and becoming more emotional while a lustful glimmer had become present in her eyes as she kept her gaze fixed on him, giving off the impression that she was sizing him up and approving of what she saw. In his experience, whores would either look faintly interested if they were good, nervous if they were new and inexperienced or bored if they were bad, but Jina was the probably the first one that he had encountered who appeared to be downright excited at what was to come.

“Which I very much hope that I have,” Jina continued on as Cailt remained locked in silence and struggled to come to terms with the fact that the whore was viewing him with a lust that either mirrored or dwarfed his own, a delighted coo slipping out of her mouth as the way in which she came up straight in front of him allowed her to get a first glimpse of his hardening member.

“So,” Jina raised her right leg and placed her foot on the bed right next to Cailt’s left thigh, “would you settle for me or should I go back to Andreola and tell her that you want someone else?”

Unable to discern whether Jina was being seductive or if she actually feared that he wouldn’t find her appealing, as if there was even a remote chance that he wouldn’t jump at the chance of getting to fuck, Cailt sucked air into his lungs when the voluptuous woman in front of him untied the sash holding her robe together with one smooth yank of her wrist and allowed the band of soft cloth to fall to the floor behind her as her robe slid open to reveal how her huge tits protruded out from her chest in a manner which made it perfectly clear that they barely needed any support at all to keep from sagging, retaining their flawlessly rounded shape even as they stood free and proud on her chest, how her midriff had the same sort of agile strength about it as her long legs and how a thin strip of hair sat atop her delectable pussy, a pussy which looked as though it was already moist enough that thin tendrils of her wetness gleamed against its bald lips.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)