More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sacchito22 sacchito22

Who's suddenly arrived?

A very weird... Goblin??

Victor gathered his phone as he looked around, hoping nothing bad happened to the bank as he tried to gather his thoughts. Thankfully, nothing fell on him, so that was awesome. But Victor's thoughts abruptly ended as he saw who had magically appeared.

On the grass next to the tree, surrounded in a dimming nimbus of white light was a very, very short green woman. Wait... She's wearing nothing but feral furs and rags... covering some rather nice curves... and some very sharp teeth in that mouth... oh shit... it's a goblin, or at least someone who looks a lot like one.

Victor's mind whirred away,"Okay, That looks like a goblin, and definitely a 'she.' God, why can't I take my eyes off her? Is she awake? Quick, think of the right emergency response number. Is this a "supernatural invader" event? Probably not, she's not that well armed... but goblin-kin aren't known for their intelligence." The white glow dissipated completely, leaving a prone and slightly stirring goblin on the grass._ _"A supernatural refugee? Maybe, second on the call list after emergency services. Do we have a goblin or fantasy creature embassy? Questions for later. Someone with a fucked up teleportation accident? I think that's in the 'odd science accidents and emergency number, third on the list. At least this just looks like a normal 'goblin' instead of some super-..."

At this point, the goblin started to glow green. A rich, lush, forest-y green. As she started floating into the air and shifting. The little gobliness started growing a little taller and much curvier before Victor's eyes, much to his disbelief and some rising terror.

"Is this some kind of reverse-'isekai' manga bullshit? Goblin comes to a human world a gets cheat powers? What the fuck!? Why can't I look away? Or even run?! I feel so... drawn... to her. Something's telling me to... do... something?..."

As Victor approached the floating goblin, she grew till she was just a few inches below five feet, her small frame growing proportionately with her. Her features smoothed and refined themselves, her large ears and nose shrinking and becoming cute, giving her almost an elvish look to her features, except her lips grew plump and lush and seemed to perpetually be in a slight grin, even as she floated unconsciously. Her teeth even seemed to smooth themselves, except for her canines, which maintained their sharp nature. Her body became even more ridiculous though, her hips swelling out past her shoulders and her ass pushing her furs up as it swelled beneath them. Her waist maintained it's slender size, making her hips and swelling tits seem all the more pronounced as they grew. Her chest swelled outward, once small proud peaks on her chest spilling forth into gravity defying milk tanks, her previous shirt tearing as her new chest grew unheeded. This mysterious goblin was starting to look like a green fertility goddess made real... and travel sized.

Victor watched with fascination as the wiry gobliness turned into a plush fertility figure come to life. The only thing that could get through his mind that he needed to get closer.

The green light dimmed and the goblin floated to the ground, coming to rest on her back as if she was only down for a nap on some warm grass.

Victor was completely flummoxed, he had no idea what to do. Every instinct in his body was screaming at him to reach out and grab the goblin, but every conditioned reflex in him told him to grab his phone, hide, and call someone who's actually supposed to be dealing with this.

What's Victor's decision? Grab the goblin? or his phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)