More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who is the main character?

A very sexy, young sucessful business woman who dosn't realise she has AGS

Maximilan Moroff was happy. Very happy. During the last year, his company, Moroff Business was being blown off the water by another company, Tara Sales, led by 20 year old blonde bombshell Tara Jones. She was very skilled in business and quickly made a very succesful company, which destroyed Moroff's carfully crafted business empire, which took years to create. Tara was the epitome of sexy, with large breasts, long blonde hair, long legs and a very nice ass. Moroff wasn't ashamed to admit that, despite hating the woman, he got an erection when he saw her. But now, the 36 year old had a way to take her down. Spies in Tara Sales told him Tara was having a AGS test. He found her docotor and bribed him to give him the results first. They proved she had AGS. He then bribed the man again to send fake results to Tara stating she did not have AGS. Now Moroff planned to take her down and reclaim his empire. She would suffer a lot, he would make sure of it, even if just emotionally. She was going down, and there was nothing the poor blonde could do to stop him.

What is his plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)