More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Genericc616 Genericc616

What catches your eye?

A very expensive looking computer

"Score one for me!" You say with a big smile, as you check the cables and power down the computer, the pale blue glow dies away, leaving the light spilling in from the ground floor. You run your hands over the unit, and find that its covered in dust. You wipe the dust on your jeans, and look around at the rest of the computer, finding an impressive collection of equipment in a box on a chair covered in a sheet. The box itself seems to contain various bits of hardware, spare mice and keyboards, as well as some extra hard drives and old RAM chip-sets, nothing that you can make use of, bar the hard drives which you could check for files, not that you expect to find much, the best your hoping is some old video games, or maybe some cool programs you might be able to look through. You do spot what looks like a VR headset sat on top on the sheet covered chair, but as you tug on it you find that it seems to be built into the chair itself. You move the heavy box off the chair, and pull the white sheet to reveal the chair beneath it.

You are impressed to find what looks like a pretty comfortable gaming chair, complete with a pull down VR headset, you wonder how much work it would take to get it working, as you try sitting in the chair, finding that it is very comfortable, with cushioned areas that meld to your slender body frame, leaving you feeling like your held up by a cloud. You reach up and pull down the headset, taking a moment to pull your long blonde hair, with hot pink highlights into a tight ponytail, before pulling the headset down, in the dim reflection you can see your soft blue eyes. Nothing happens and you pull the headset off your head, and climb out of the chair, as you straighten your clothes, pulling down your crop top, as it had risen slightly over your big D cup boobs.

"Well I'm going to have to set you up, and see what you can do." You say as you run your slender fingers over soft chair, and turn back to the computer.

You take a few more minutes poking around with the computers base box, and see that it's got some pretty impressive components, they all see custom made, but should do the trick, you plan out what you'd strip out and upgrade with your own components, you even see what looks like a fiber optic cable, which you'll need to check, but looks like it could give you the internet connection speed you need. You look around the basement a bit longer, at all the various shelves and stacks of various equipment and electronics. You smile at yourself as you picture what this place will look like with your own touch, a few rugs, and lights, definitely a bit of a clean, but you can picture yourself curled up in front of a computer working away at one of your apps, hoping that you'll strike it lucky again. Your last big success was a quick phrase book for tourists, it didn't sell all that well, but a competitor saw it as a possible threat, and bought you out, the money allowed you to finally move out from home, and even get your own place, and being the savvy girl you are you got this steal of a house on auction, expecting to spend a lot more refitting it to your needs and standards, but still much cheaper than a luxury apartment.

You smile to yourself and let down your hair, as you hear footsteps above, as your friend Tracy must be looking for you, you skip up the stairs and find your friend sitting at the table in the kitchen, swinging a set of car keys on one hand, as she lazily checks her phone.

"Hey Trace, want a coffee or something?" You ask with a smile as you check a big cardboard box on the side for some mugs.

"No thanks Mary, I think I saw a Starbucks on the way in, and no offence, and down with the corporation and all that, but they can make me something more complex than black." Tracy says with a smile as she looks up from her phone with a smile. Mary was Tracy's nickname for you, from when you were friends in high school. Your real name was Maria, but some of the bitchier girls took to calling you bloody Mary, due to your red hair and how you reacted to their vicious teasing, although since then you've embraced the nickname, as a mark of pride of how you didn't let those stuck up bitches get to you, that and how you got them back by hacking into their computers and posting all their slutty pictures over their social media pages, the best part was setting it up so they actually posted them themselves, to be fair you gave them a fair warning, its not your fault they were too dim to read the pop up before clicking close.

"Well that's probably for the best, as I have no idea where anything is, and besides I don't hate the corporations so much that I wont enjoy their produce, just resent giving them my money." You reply as you find your thin leather jacket and pick up your purse. "Don't suppose you saw any food places out there?" You ask as you pick up your small messenger bag, and drop your purse inside.

"I think I saw a few places, who knows maybe we can find you a cute guy." Tracy replies as she sticks her tongue out at you, the stud in the middle catches the sunlight as you step outside. You cover your eye's with a hand, as you remind yourself to pick up some sunglasses soon, as in this state you'll have a lot more than you were used to, maybe you could finally shake your pale complexion with only a minimal amount of time in the sun.

"Shut up." You reply weakly as you climb into the passenger seat of Tracy's pick up.

"Alright, well maybe we'll find you a cute girl then, one with some tattoo's and piercings." Tracy continues as she giggles. You shake your head, and laugh as you begin to wonder if you'll actually find anyone like Tracy that you can tolerate enough to let get close to you. It's not that you dislike people, its just that so many of them shake their heads when they hear about what you do for a living, or assume that just because you've got dyed hair and a few piercings that you're an easy lay.

The rest of the day is uneventful bar, a cute red haired girl who works in a shop that sold old Records, she seemed nice enough, and didn't scoff when you asked her about Records and how they were still going. Although you put that down to being the first customer that didn't walk in to stare at her chest, although you did steal the occasional glance you were subtle enough to get away with it. It seems that she shared your taste in some music, and she recommended a few bands, and even offered to lend you some of her own records, which you embarrassingly said you didn't own one, which led to an awkward pause as to why you came into a record shop for then. Thankfully Tracy came to your save, by explaining you were new to the area and wanted to get to know the place, and that she seemed like a cool girl. The redhead smiled and offered you some local information, and smiled as you left, as you promised to be back when you had a record, with Tracy following you out after browsing a few of the records, admiring the artwork on the sleeves.

"Thanks for the save Trace." You say as you rubbed your back awkwardly as you walked back to the pick up.

"You can thank me by calling her." Tracy replies after passing you a napkin with a phone number on it, a big smile on your face.

"Is this for real?" You ask as you almost snatch the napkin from her, trying to examine it as if it would somehow reveal if it was genuine or not.

"Yeah I didn't even ask her exact works were 'Could you give this to your friend with ass that looks good enough to eat'." Tracy said with a big grin on her face.

"Sure thing, I thought I'd have to buy a record before I'd get to talk to her again." You reply with a smile.

"You still should, and put it in your bedroom, and thank me later for the hot girl on girl fun that ensues." Tracy says with a smile as you head back to your new home.

The rest of the evening is uneventful, as you finish moving, thankfully all the heavy stuff had already been done earlier today by the moving guys you hired, so all that was left was the bit Tracy helped you move. Quickly things begin to feel like home, providing your ignore the empty rooms, but between the office areas you planned to have, and a few spare rooms you hope will mean some of your old college friends will come visit you, although unlike Tracy who happened to live in this state, the rest were hundreds of miles away, at least your family are less likley to drop in and lecture you on life. You know they meant well, but they just didn't get what you did, assuming up until you moved out that you sat on your ass all day playing video games, and talking to your college friends on Skype.

"Well I'm gonna hit the road, got a half hour drive, and my boyfriends big old cock waiting for me, and kitty want her cream." Tracy says with a giggle, as she rubs her crotch over her short skirt.

"TMI Trace." You reply as you shake your head as giggle.

"Well find yourself a nice cute clean guy with a decent cock, get your ass on the pill and you'll see what I mean, no orgasms quite like it, except maybe when your not quite on the pill, and they were supposed to pull out." Tracy replies with another giggle, as you continue to shake your head.

"How you didn't wind up pregnant up to now is beyond me." You say as you walk your friend out to the front door, and watch as her nice round ass shakes as she walks away, what you'd give to go back a relieve your 21st birthday again, when Tracy was waiting in your room wearing nothing but a ribbon, unfortunately it was a one time deal, since her boyfriend that she's still with allowed it, but what a night.

You wave Tracy off and begin your next project, to clear out the basement and see if you can get the computer working with the VR chair. The first thing you do is clear off all the dust with a vacuum, and then bring down some big lamps, and are happy to find the basement is well equipped with sockets, and quite quickly you manage to make a nice cozy space around the Computer and the big VR chair. You even discovered a box with a portable hard drives which seem to slot into the side of the chair. The chair itself has huge chunky power cables which you've only seen on industrial scale generators, you shudder to imagine just what your electricity bill might look like, but your own curiosity gets the better of you. You boot up the computer and find the software that control's the VR chair, which will make for some fun tweaking and making your own projects, although you might need to scale back whatever you make, as the headsets have only really been popular the last year or so, and you've literally never seen anything like this chair before.

You quickly find that the combined heat of the chair and the computer make the cozy space quite warm, and soon you've stripped down to your sexy black lacy lingerie, which you picked out in some vain plan to try and seduce Tracy, thankfully you chickened out of the plan, as you figured it'd probably do more harm than good. You let out a soft sigh plug in the various hard disks into the chair, and took a seat in it. This time when you pull down the headset you feel a sharp sting in your neck, which quickly fades, but find that you can control the mouse movements on the virtual screen floating in front of you, just by thought. You can see the various games loaded from the hard disks, and wonder which one you'll try out first. When you run the cursor over one a message pops up.

"Warning - launching any of these applications will cause locks to secure your limbs and body, do not be alarmed, these are merely to ensure comfort and safety, these locks will be released in event of program closure, or an emergency. Enjoy the experience in what we hope will be the truly next generation of gaming, where you can take the role of whoever you want, and be truly immersed in the experience." A chirpy metallic voice play behind your head.

You smile as you can't believe your luck, and decide to play something before bed, you see a few interesting games that catch your eye immediately. Some sort of strange puzzle escape maze looking thing, called Escape!. Another is some form of life simulating game which seems to perhaps test your morality, called Karma's a bitch. There's some form of Dungeon crawler game with sexy looking demons on the front. Some sort of sci fi space sim game, and lastly something simply labled Holo suite.

Which game do you pick first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)