More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sixth Sixth

What next?

A trip into a fantasy [non-canon]

"Welcome to your new home," Marus purred as the two burly guards left the chamber. "I'm afraid the manacles are necessary until you've been house trained and broken." The demon favored the captured paladin with a smile, "... but that won't take long."

Mira snarled, "You won't break me! You pig!" She was incensed at the way she had been treated. Execution would have been better than naked humiliation.

Marus looked thoughtful, "Pig? No, I don't think I've ever been a pig. As a shape-shifter I've been many things. An incubus like myself - and there aren't as many as powerful as me - have other powers too. For example..."

At that the slender man leaned forward and touched his finger to Mira's forehead. "... I can look inside your thoughts and focus on any fantasies you might have floating around there."

The paladin said nothing, trying to focus her will against the demon's invasion. It was almost a surprise when careful fingers brushed against her pussy.

"There..." soothed Marus, "That's a nice feeling, isn't it? What memory reminds you of that lovely feeling?"

Does the incubus find anything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)