More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is the main character?

A trio of female roommates

Twenty-two year old Carly Swenson is a senior in college. She is an English lit major and works part time as a hostess for a restaurant with a sports motif. She is 5'8 with a 34-26-36 body, shoulder length dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and tan skin. She is single and a party girl who also loves shopping and is always leaving her stuff lying around.

Her roommates are 22 year old Ramona Cruz, who is taking a year off from college and is working full time at a cosmetics counter at an upscale department store. She has thick, long, wavy brown hair, caramel skin, big brown eyes, and is 5'2 with a 36-27-36 body. She has a boyfriend and loves books and the theater.

The other roommate is 21 year old Shelby Monroe, a junior who is also majoring in English lit. She works part time as a tutor for a professional tutoring service. She is 5'9 with thick blonde hair in a bob, fair skin and a 32-24-34 body. She is also a health nut who works out every day and is obsessive about what she eats. She just starting seeing a man who is a personal trainer. They have only been on two dates and have only kissed.

One night they girls went out drinking. They came home late and drunk, and Shelby turned on the TV. There was an old black and white TV show about an evil hypnotist. As they sleepily watched it, lightening struck their satellite dish, and they all blacked out.

The next morning they woke up hung over, and unbeknowst the them, they all had ASG.

who finds out about it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)