More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grey lillian grey lillian

What world or nation will your story take place in?

A town left behind by a dying world

Quick disclaimer: I am not a biologist! I'm sure there are a billion holes you can poke in the T-Plague. That's okay, I'm not trying to write a perfectly realistic world, I just need a plot contrivance that allows me to tell the story that I want to tell.

Another quick clarification because I know people will complain otherwise: Women's lives aren't better off without men, women's lives are better off without toxic masculinity and misogyny that a lot of men still hold on to intentionally or not.


"Lady Luck might be a fickle mistress, but she sure does look good naked!"

No one's quite sure where exactly where the T-Plague started, but it seemed to come from somewhere in South America.

It only seemed to affect those with high testosterone; giving it its uncreative name, latching onto the hormone, and absorbing the released g-protein.

For most women it died off quickly enough that it didn't affect them, some thought it was just a really bad flu. Which led to many women passing it on, often without realising it.

For men and certain unlucky women, it was a nightmare. Decreased testosterone led to all kinds of problems, and the more it spread, the more testosterone their bodies produced. Eventually, nearly all of them died.

A significant amount of the women who remained did enjoy the newfound freedom they had. Those that were gone would be missed dearly of course, but in their day to day lives it was easier going shopping knowing that they wouldn't have to worry about being harassed. Some very lucky girls grew up never knowing the fear of having to constantly look over their shoulders late at night in case they were being stalked.

But it simply wasn't to last, with half the world's population gone and significantly more than half of the world's government gone everything slowly started falling apart.

And this is where Jane's luck began;

Tired of being asked out constantly by men when all she really wanted to was a girlfriend to kiss, a bed to lie on, and a bowlful of snacks.

Then the T-Plague struck and Lady Luck had begun her work

She found herself stuck in a small town that was barely affected by all of the shutdowns and collapses.

Lady Luck had smiled at her.

The village was soon forgotten by the outside world, leaving them to themselves. They had nearby farms, a river, medical services all the necessities... Except for a way to make clothes.

Perhaps Lady Luck admired Jane in some way?

After a few years, clothing became a rarity in that village, the little fabric that was produced was immediately put towards bedding and medical use, and almost none of it was used for clothing.

Lady Luck's final gift

It became very clear that Jane's brain was going to be constantly malfunctioning for half the day. And who could blame her, attention from pretty ladies (all of them) already broke her brain slightly, but attention from multiple, pretty, naked ladies practically send her into shock.

Lets begin shall we?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)