More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fnuriia90 fnuriia90

Who are you?

A tomboy in a traditional Catholic family.

Just 3 months ago you had turned 18 and from day one the world around you seemed to go against you even more, you had always been the black sheep of your family, the youngest of 5 brothers 4 boys and you, Born into a deeply Christian and Catholic family.

Since you were little you were never interested in girl things and your belief in God was never the greatest, you were always more interested in masculine things like baseball or soccer, you got into fights every two for three at school, and as you grew older behavior was increasingly masculine, although you never doubted your sexuality.

You had always dressed in men's clothing no matter how much you were punished and angry at home, you always wore wide pants and baggy clothes, you rarely wore a skirt, much less a dress, although as your friends told you it would not be because you did not have a good figure, that did not matter to you.

You had had several boyfriends in high school with whom you hadn't gone beyond groping and kissing and some little flirtation with a schoolmate, although nothing serious, at home they didn't know the latter, they had already been quite shocked when they had known about your foolishness with more than one boy, you still remembered some reprimand from your mother and the talks that your brothers gave you.

Although the last year of high school had been turbulent to say the least, at the beginning of the school year the first cases of SISSIES (Sexually Infected Persons Infection Spread Syndrome) had been reported, in a short period of time you saw and heard how it spread all over the country and as a short time later it arrived in your community, a great stir arose when the carpenter's son was infected and went from being called Waldo to Wanda, in a community like yours with deep religious roots immediately began to be Spread the word and you heard how your parents murmured about how the carpenter had always had his strange things and that surely that was why the devil had entered his son and God had punished him, all of that seemed silly to you.

But little by little it was not an isolated event and more and more people in your city became infected, from your circle of friends it was your friend Kely the first one was a few months older than you and shortly after celebrating her 18th birthday it happened, one day it was So happy and joking and the next day she showed up at school with a little outfit that left nothing to the imagination with shorts that marked her bimgurl cock a lot, after that you saw how she, apart from that, became more cheeky and you knew why They told you or she told you how she had also infected more than half a dozen boys and girls by herself.

In your school everything was more and more the same, more students were infected and became sexual predators, not even the teachers were spared, Mrs. White who was the head of studies was infected shortly after your friend, and Mr. Claus who gave literature two days after the teacher, there were more and more cases and neither the administration nor the parents could do anything to stop the spread among the students.

Fortunately, you had avoided getting infected and hoped to continue like this, although you did not doubt that you liked cocks and boys, it is also true that you had seen bimbois and bimbgurls fucking and it had turned you on, even so you did not doubt that it would be a disaster if you caught it.

The morning of the last Monday of the course you prepare to go to school like every day, your brother Luke is going to take you like lately, in your family they want to protect you and since you turned 18 your brothers have been taking turns to accompany you every time you go to somewhere is the same what you say to your family, so you go downstairs and wait for your brother to arrive to take you in his car.

How is the morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)