More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What do you find to buy inside?

A time altering watch.

You look around the store and it is exactly like you've imagined. There are items you've only heard rumors about. Things that look like spy or superhero gear and a few other pieces that look a lot more kinky. This not what interests you.

A sign on the counter tells that while the owner might inform you about items he won't give any information about the store. (asking is ground for refusal of service.) You also discover that you will be able to only buy one item.

Your quest to find the store is a success but you won't be able to break its secrets yet.

"I waited so long and now I have so little time. " you mutter for yourself as you browse the incredible artifacts gathered here.

" If it is time you want young boy then I have the perfect thing for you. " says a voice behind you, scaring you greatly.

You turn to see a short old man with a, smile, looking at you.

He picks a very small box containing what looked like a fancy watch.

" This is not just a simple watch, it will allow you to command time itself, speed, slow, reverse and even stop the watch will do the same around you, only the wearer of the watch is immune to it. " he explains, you look at the price tag and it is whatever money you have on you, to the last cent.

If it works and everything from here will it is worth it. You pay the man and drive away with the little box, going home to do some tests.

What do you do with such a power?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)