More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What do you do with such a power?

A few tests in your neighborhood.

You park in the driveway to your house and wait. Chad's flashy car is there too which means he is home groping your stupid sister.

You have no particular wish to spend an afternoon with your high-school bully but it is a good way to test the watch.

You decide to stop time to see something. You never imagined it would be so silent, there is no sound after the press of the stop button.

"Well that's weird, look at that. This bird is frozen in the air. I better try to get inside." you tell for yourself.

You open the door of your car, relieved to see that you can move objects in this state. You try to turn on the lights of your car but it doesn't work, nor does the radio or motor.

It seems that you can activate purely mechanical stuff and move items around but anything relying on a process (the electricity in the battery, combustion in the motor, living materials) can be manually moved but won't activate or react to commands while the time is frozen.

As you move to your house you spot Miss Turner doing yard work in a rather light outfit. The day is a warm summer day and the sun hits hard, she is wearing daisy dukes a sleeveless flanel shirt tied under her boobs (an impressive feat considering their volume.) and a straw hat. Leana is a 30 years old MILF with a body that has been part of many wet dreams since she moved in the neighborhood.

Maybe you could go test a few things on her before going home, in the pure interest of science of course!

Go test on Leana or Chad and Veronica?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)