More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pablocho pablocho

Who does she see sitting down at the table?

A tiefling bard

Sitting on the table was a creature that Trucy rarely got to see at the tavern. She seemed to be mostly humanoid except for a few key features that set her apart from everyone else at the tavern. Her face had high cheekbones, a straight nose, a pair of juicy plump lips and two beautiful amber eyes with black sclera, her skin was a beautiful shade of purple and a pair of delicate horns curved back on top of her head. The woman seemed to be wearing some sort of bard attire that showed off her delightful cleavage and a bit of her thin midriff. Before the goblin's eyes finished wandering through the woman's body she saw movement and noticed that she also possessed a tail that was swaying happily at her side.

"My, my. I was unaware I would be attended by such a cute little thing." The demoness spoke with a hint of what we would know as a french accent while letting every word linger in a sultry manner.

Trucy gulped trying to keep her professionalism a little longer. She recomposed herself and took out a notepad to finish her last table of the shift.

"Well, you are very kind, but I still need to know what you'll be ordering." She tilted her head with a grin in an attempt to continue being kind to the bard.

"Oh, I think I already have what I want." the woman extended a hand and caressed the barmaid's cheek. Her soft digits made Trucy blush intensely. "Now, how about I scoop you off your job for a few hours so we can have some fun together?"

Trucy's loins were on fire right now. This woman was pressing all her buttons right now and she had barely said a few words. Her confidence, her beauty, her straight forward want and her will to get it were making her desire a night with the half-demon too. She placed her notepad back on her pocket and grabbed the wrist close to her face softly. Turning her face she planted a kiss on the hand before answering.

"I- If you have some coin, we have a few rooms on the back"

"Lead the way, deary" The woman stood up and grabbed a flute from the seat on her side.

As her new partner stood Trucy could appreciate just how tall she was. Even without counting for the horns she was more than twice her size. As they made eye contact, she grinned showing two rows of beautiful pearly white teeth.

"Wh- Whose name do I put the room to?"

"I am known as Desire." She winked at the goblin below. "And who might have the treasure of pleasing tonight?"

"Trucy."

"Well then, please stop stalling dear Trucy. I can't wait to get started."

What happens when they get to the room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)