More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by curdles curdles

What does she want to try?

A threesome!

“I want to try a threesome. With another girl.”

“Oh my god. Yes! Of course! Anything you want. I thought you were breaking up with me,” I spurted.

“What? After that epic blowjob?”

“I thought it was like a consolation prize.”

“You’re weird. No, baby, I’m not breaking up with you. I want to watch you fuck some hot bimbo slut while I sit on her face. I’ve had fantastic dreams featuring your cock and some bitch’s tongue.” She started pinching her nipples. “We’d blindfold her, tie her up, fuck her with every toy we own, then throw her on to the bed and cover her in our cum.”

“God that’s hot. Come here,” I growled, pulling her closer. I slid my now rock hard dick between her thighs and started rubbing her lips with it, teasing entry, but not quite penetrating.

“Mmmmmmm,” she moaned, nuzzling into my neck. “Stop teasing me and fuck me!”

And so I did. Lovingly. Longingly. Lustfully. Passion like we’d only experienced a few times before. Missionary. Cowgirl. Reverse Cowgirl. Doggystyle. Sixty-nine. She came. I came. She came again. We continued. It was like the gods themselves had possessed us with sexual, deviant rage. A rage that lasted for hours. Days. Eternity.

Where do they search?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)