More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by curdles curdles

Where do they search?

The nearby college campus

A few days later we had come up with a plan. We’d go to the library in a college town nearby and find some innocent little nobody. We’d take her to dinner, bring her home for a night, then throw her back to the world a new woman. Everything was prepared. We had a friend with a limo, a table at a restaurant, and our bedroom all set up. It was time.

There weren’t many girls to pick from, but they all seemed extraordinarily pristine. Some had laptops, some had books, some just magazines. We split up to try to hone in on a target. We nearly gave up in our pursuits and just went to dinner when we spotted her. She was sitting in the corner of a large leather couch with her laptop on her lap, her earbuds in her ears, her red hair cascading down her shoulders, and her hand down her pants. As if she’d noticed us watching her, she quickly pulled her hand back, and went back to what she was doing, absentmindedly licking her fingers.

What a slut. I thought. We wanted someone clean and virginal, not some publicly masturbating whore. I made eye contact with my girl now standing behind her, shaking my head in disapproval. She, however, looked more excited than I’d seen in a long time. She could see the laptop screen. She walked back to me quickly and whispered the news.

“She’s a virgin! She’s writing fan-fiction and listening to erotic short stories.”

“How could you possibly tell?” I asked in hushed tones.

“She’s writing it on a forum for people kicked out of their homes for religious reasons. She got caught with another girl! She’s a lesbian, maybe bi, like us.”

“Should we really try it?” I glanced back over at her. We both knew what it was like to be treated poorly for our sexual orientation. We’d grown up in the church together. The girl looked up and made eye contact. “She knows we’re talking about her.” She got up. “Oh god she’s coming.” She walked past us to the restroom. “I thought for sure we were caught.”

“Let’s go read more of what she’s been writing.”

“What?!” I exclaimed. I was then very strongly hushed by seemingly everyone in the building. “That’d be a huge invasion of privacy!”

“But what if that’s exactly what I want?” She hadn’t gone to the bathroom at all. She was standing right behind us, staring. “Can I help you two with something or do I need to call campus police?”

I started to panic, stuttering “I- I- We were-”

Does she call security?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)