More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Snowie Snowie

Who are you?

A teacher at a school that gets overrun by the bimbug.

You are an history teacher at a school that specialises in helping people who failed to graduate in high school gain an education. Your name is Sarah Moore, known as Ms. Moore to your students. You have been teaching at this school for two and a half years now without issue.

You enjoyed the challenge of helping troubled students that the education system previously failed in their high school career, you found the work to be very rewarding and for a brief moment in your life, all was well.

This was all until the bimbug reared it’s ugly head. It started with a few small cases spread throughout the country, but quickly spread to all corners of it and beyond within only a couple of months. Before you knew it, half the school, both students and faculty were infected with the hyper sexual virus.

Initially, a lockdown was put into place by the government to ease the spread of the virus. However, the virus quickly spread through their high ranking positions, resulting in them withdrawing the lockdown restrictions and putting laws in place to protect those infected from any sort of discrimination.

Now, with each passing day, you see more and more of the students who once loved to learn come to your classes as horny mindless sluts who just want to infect their other classmates… and even worse, you.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)