More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bideb bideb

So, what kind of a girl are you?

A tall, confident, somewhat aggressive girl

You pause after taking a few steps onto the school grounds. You smile as you can feel the eyes of both security guards on you. You like being looked at and more often than not, dress to make sure you get noticed. Just like today.

You're tall at 5'8", which already gets you noticed and you've been told more than once that you look like Eva La Rue from C.S.I Miami, but with Eva Longoria's hair and bigger boobs that you like to show off. You've got a firm pair of 34D's and you always wear half bra's to push them up and your tops are always low cut.

Today you wore a short,tight knit dress that comes down only a few inches past your firm butt and shows off your long, sleek legs. You barely ever wear any hose, and even when you do, it's thighs highs. You like the feel of cool air under your skirts. It's a bit chilly today so you wore a jacket that's zipped right up to keep your boobs nice and warm. Wearing 4" heels accentuating the roll of your ass.

On the train ride in, you got the attention of a good looking guy that looked to be in his 30's. You did something you wouldn't normally do, but since you're going to an all girl's school, it might be a while before you see another cock. You invited him to follow you to the bathroom and you blew him. You know he wanted more, but you wanted to have one last taste of a cock for what could be some time.

"Is everything okay miss?" you hear the voice of one of the guards say.

You smile to yourself as you unzip your jacket just enough to let "The Girls" show and turn to face them. Your smile gets wider as you see the eyes of both guards focus on your chest.

Neither guard is bad looking but you can why they're guards. One is black and looks kind of like Oprah Winfrey with short, curly black hair. Her girth would be intimidating. The other is white and taller than you are and looks like Diane Sawyer, but with long blond hair that drapes nicely over her shoulders. They're both wearing slacks, low heeled shoes and jackets over white blouses. The jackets don't hide that they both have good sized boobs.

"I know what room I'm going to be in, but don't know which building to go to," you tell them. "If one of you could give me directions...?"

The tall one looks at her clipboard, then at her partner.

"It's on the way to the cafeteria. Want a coffee?" she asks her partner, who nods as her eyes look you over. "Just follow me and I'll show you," she says and hands the other the clipboard.

You're carrying a small carry on type bag that has your daily necessities, make-up and such, and you walk beside the guard.

"Thanks for walking me over," you smile.

"No problem. We're here to ensure everyone gets to their assigned rooms safely," she smiles back and you see her eyes give you a quick once over.

"How long have you been a guard here?" you ask her.

"It's been 3 years now," she tells you.

"Then you must know quite a few things about this place," you say and she smiles at you. "Anything you can tell me?"

"About what?" she asks. "Anything in particular?"

"Just the juicy stuff," you chuckle.

"Juicy stuff?" she asks curiously.

"Oh, you know," you grin. "The scandalous things. Which students are involved with other students or maybe even with..." you pause, ... some of the teachers."

"I can't tell you anything like that," she tells you, stopping in her tracks. "I could be fired if any rumors got traced back to me, and besides that, none of that's my business."

"Whoa! Don't get mad," you say with your hands raised in a sigh of surrender. "I was just looking for a little heads up, you know?"

She nods and starts to walk away. You take a step and "accidentally" drop your keys. She hears the sound and turns to you.

"Silly me," you say with a sly smile and turn your back to her. You slowly bend over, keeping your legs pretty straight, knowing the dress is hugging your butt cheeks and riding up your thighs. You peek back between your legs and see her staring, her tongue running along her lips.

You slowly straighten up and smile at her, knowing that she'll tell you what you want to find out, one way or the other.

How do you get her to talk?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)