More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by bideb bideb

How do you get her to talk?

A bit of teasing

As you stand facing the security guard, you can see her eyes are on your long, sleek legs. You look down and see that your tight dress is bunched up a bit at the hem from your bending over.

"I think I'd better straighten myself out a bit," you say with a quiet chuckle.

You put your bag down and tug on the hem to smooth it out. You bend forward a bit, knowing that your boobs are jiggling with your motion and you want her to notice. A quick glance up at her eyes tells you that you succeeded.

"Don't want to show too much," you smile, then add with a giggle, "I probably should have worn undies."

You're actually wearing a thong, but you want to put that image into her mind. Seeing her moisten her lips tells you that you have. You pick up your bag and continue on your way. You follow her to a building and up the steps.

"Here we are. This is your dorm," she tells you as she gets to the door and opens it for you. " Think you can remember where it is?"

"I think so," you reply with a smile. " Thanks so much for walking me here. I'm Jane, by the way. And you are?"

"Emily," she answers and you stick out your hand to shake hers. You also ask her partners name and get told that it's Andrea. It's a good idea to get the security guards on your side, just in case, and you intend to be VERY friendly with them both.
"I guess I'll see you later," she says, smiling, and starts to turn to walk away.

Get her to your room or let her go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)