More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Aseari Aseari

You slowly turn around, and see...

A swordswoman in Runic Armour.

You see a maiden in Runic armour. Her sword sat on her hip and her blue eyes glared out from her face, weathered by fighting and the elements.

You've never seen a silvery blonde with freckles before, but now you have.

"...Hi," you mumble, taken aback a little.

"So I guess it's you then," she replies. You're unsure if she's stunned or disappointed. You're unsure if that matters.

There's a pause, a tense moment where you both just stare at each other, mesmerised. You feel the tavern Quiet down, Several Drow and a human male in the back corner of the tavern leer at you both from their table. You overhear Kindel put some money on the counter. "50 Silver on my boy being on top."

"My name's Guston," you say.

"Mirina," the swordswoman replies. "So how do we...?" she gestures around her neck.

"Um, take turns? You can go first, if you like."

Mirina loosens up a little. It's a bit rude in many places to just order without asking or being given permission.

"Um, make your hand glow green?" she asks, pointing to the one not holding a drink. "That one."

Your hand...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)