More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dws dws

Start here!

A sudden visit [DWS]

You are the luckiest son of a bitch in the world.

It’s not an exaggeration to say that. Life is just peachy right now. Work is going well, there haven’t been any major problems, and you just scored yourself the single hottest lady friend that you’ve ever laid your eyes on.

Her name is Carmine. And she’s perhaps the greatest example of fate you’ve ever seen. You were at some random speed dating event that your friend pushed you into, and there she was. Busty, pouty, striking from every angle – wearing a tight red dress that left nothing to your craven imagination. She b-lined to your table and sat next to you, talked your ear off, and then slid a business card over to you with her number on it.

Once you worked up the courage to call her, and realized that she wasn’t trying to lure you into having a kidney sliced out of you by some cartel members, you hit it off and started going out with each other. It was weird – she definitely wants to wear the pants in your relationship. She choses your date locations, pays every bill (insisting that she does so,) and just generally talks at you instead of with you. Even so she keeps tight lipped about her own background and work.

You aren't complaining. This is a super model who didn't seem to have a problem with spending quality time with you. You aren't going to look a gift horse in the mouth and start picking holes in everything. Everything is just rosy. You can’t get over how beautiful she is, it’s like every one of your favourite women got merged together at once. You’re waiting for the catch.

You hear a knocking on your door. You put down the TV remote and stretch out, before walking over and unlocking the door. You nearly swear out loud when you notice who’s standing behind it. Tall, dark, beautiful, wearing a very nice suit that shows off her huge breasts. It’s Carmine, and she’s making an unannounced visit.

“Oh Carmine! You should have called; I would have cleaned up…” The words die in your throat as another woman hovers around behind her. A head shorter, straight black hair cut into neat bangs. Chinese. Also wearing a nice outfit, a red blouse, and black jeans. “Who’s your friend?”

She gives you that winning smile and holds out an open palm, “This is Chun Wei, she’s works for me.”

“Oh, nice to meet you.” She bows her head slightly in acknowledgment, but otherwise stays silent. “What’s with the sudden visit?”

Carmine doesn’t wait for permission. She walks through as you step aside. Chun does not follow her but turns to face down the corridor. “Is she going to stay out there?”

“Yes, come over here.”

You gently close the door and turn around to find Carmine crossed legged on your couch. “What’s the occasion?”

She smirks, “Is it unusual for a nice girlfriend to visit her man every now and then?” She pouts and puts a hand on her chest, “I’m hurt.”

“Well, this is the first time you’ve done it. I was just surprised. By the way, you have employees?”

“Of course I do! Did I not tell you? I’m a businesswoman.”

“No, you keep to yourself.”

“I do. That’s what I came to talk to you about. How would you feel about coming on holiday with me?”

“A holiday, I don’t even know if I can get a week off.”

“Oh you don’t have to worry about that. You could just quit that job for all I care. It’s beneath you.”

You scoff, “Quit it and do what? I need the money.”

“I want to hire you.”

“So, this whole thing was a protracted job interview?”

“No, it’s nepotism. You’re my partner, so now I want you to work for me as well. It’s more convenient.”

You don’t even know what her business is, or if you have any skills that you could apply and be helpful with. You’re not an office type, the high-powered life of fast cars and pressed suits. It’s beyond you. Then again Carmine is a bit beyond you as well and that didn’t stop you. Carmine seems very confident in her assertion that you’ll join her.

“What’s the job, and how well does it pay?”

“My right-hand man, three million a year.”

“Is this a prank Carmine?” Fears of kidney removal come aflush once again.

“No, I’m very serious.”

The conversation is interrupted as Chun walks through the unlocked door, “I’m afraid this discussion will have to wait. It seems we were followed.”

“That is a shame. I have to put you on the spot, although the answer is a forgone conclusion, will you accept my offer? If you refuse, I’m afraid that we may never see each other again.” What the hell is she talking about? Followed? Your break out into a sweat, you can hear some people shouting outside.

“Fine, whatever this is, I’ll come with you.”

Carmine smiles, “I knew you would. Wei, if you’d be so kind.” The Chinese woman nods and disappears through the doorway, the commotion outside is getting louder. “Welcome to the Red Hand, John.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)