More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dws dws

What's next?

Character Bios and images (DWS)

RED HAND

Carmine Carson

Carmine

The best there ever will be, the revered leader of Red Hand.

Age: A good boy doesn't ask!

A vicious, sexy and intelligent woman. She is the leader of the Red Hand. A violent criminal with a sadistic streak. She has an IQ of 500 and knows exactly what she wants. Unparalleled in the fields of phyisics, genetics and chemistry - instead of settling down for a life of research she departed on a quest to display her true superiority to the world, by if needed. Why on Earth she decided to shack up with you remains a mystery. Domineering, but in a good way. Has a superiority complex and wants everybody around her to be superior too - as her right hand man, she is determined to make you "better" than every other man on the planet.

Chun Wei

Chun

Martial arts heiress, genetically modified war machine.

Age: 22

Once the jewel of a martial arts dynasty that ruled over China and held significant sway with their government. Chun disregarded her family's old ways after her father was beaten by an untalented MMA fighter. Realizing that her legacy was one of fakery and fruad, she dedicated herself to becoming an amazing warrior, no matter what form it took. Skilled in just about every form of martial arts that exists, and some that don't, Chun can break every bone in a man's body without much effort. But perhaps some thanks should be given to Carmine's genetic engineering that granted her supernatural strength and endurance. She is Carmine's left hand woman and enforcer - and has an almost romantic infatuation with her.

Leah S. Johnson

Leah

Head of external team, former US army soldier.

Age: 29

Politically savvy and a crack shot, this Brooklyn born sniper can shoot a fly in midair from three miles away. Leah is outspoken, confident, and dedicated to breaking down the world order to make a new one. Her time in the army gave her a strong sense of dicipline, which she uses to lead Carmine's men on various missions around the globe. She loves music and can usually be found with a pair of headphones wrapped around her head. Leah is loud and proud.

Leah was the first person to be submitted to Carmine's mind control experiments after attempting to defect from the organization. She is now willing to lay down her life for the cause, and has become a devoted to Carmine and you.

Bloody Nose

Age: ???

A mysterious woman who never shows her face. She wears a smooth red mask that covers her features completely and modulates her voice. Intelligent, violent, and lives life with a disregard that is worrying to those who know her.

RED HAND ASSOCIATES

Anupama Krishna

Age: 20

A young and talented Bollywood actor who is managed by her own father's agency. Brainwashed into a sleeper agent for the Red Hand by leveraging her desire for rebellion against her Father. Believes that Carmine is an example she must follow under all circumstances, including sleeping with her partner.

INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZED TERROR RESPONSE

An international counter-terrorism operation established to hunt down criminals like Carmine.

Amy McMichael

Age: ???

One of the IOTR's most senior field agents. A talented negotiator who knows how to push people's buttons. Just as deadly with a firearm as she is with a pen.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)