More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sierrawritessmut sierrawritessmut

How is she bound? What happens next?

A succubus hunter using dark magic

She hung there, utterly spent. Her cunt hole, a sacred orifice that used to bring mortal men to their knees, had been reduced to a ruined cumdump. She was a piece of property for Zachariah, the Succubus Hunter. Her blue tail drooped limply between her legs. Her wings were deflated. Only her wrists were held up by the painful rings of dark magic which held them in place. Zachariah paced around the she-demon, his large dick hanging low and flaccid from plowing her pussy.

“I’ve been chasing you for a long time, Lilith.” His voice was low and gravely.

“Fuck you.” She spat in his direction. Blue demon-phlegm landing on the dirty floor at his feet.

“You’re going to wish you didn’t do that.” He grabbed her face roughly, pinching her cheeks together.

“You are mine. You shall do as I say, vermin.” Her eyes lit up pink as she worked her succubus magic on Zachariah. He only laughed in response.

“Your magic won’t work here, bitch.” He slapped her across the face. Hard. Defeated, Lilith hangs her head, avoiding eye contact.

“Now,” the succubus hunter continued, “I’m going to turn you into the Mage’s Council soon.” The succubus’ eyes widened. Lilith had heard tales of what they did to succubi there. Experiments and .

“But,” Zacharai chuckled. “They didn’t specify they needed you alive.” He began to stroke his cock again, and it responded eagerly as he gazed at your naked demon body.

, Lilith began to struggle against her bonds. She flailed wildly in an attempt to extract her wrists from the dark red circles that trapped them. But her struggles only made the circlets tighter about her wrists, squeezing them so hard they formed bruises.

“Mmmm, I like to watch you struggle.” He said as he slapped her pussy, laughing as she whimpered weakly.

“Oh, to see an all-mighty succubus,” he slapped her pussy again. She screamed. “Reduced to nothing more than a receptacle for my cum and pleasure.”
“You fucking whore.” He slapped Lilith’s pussy again. It stung, sending jolts of pain all through her body. “Time to see how much you can take.”

Lilith watched in horror as Zachariah began to mutter a dark incantation, stroking his cock as he did so. Within seconds, his cock had grown to nearly quadruple the size. It had roughly the girth of a tin can and a length of nearly two feet.

Lilith whimpered. Even her magically enhanced sex organs could not take a cock of that size. She knew of no creature that could.

“You’ll kill me!” She spat out, hatred in her voice.

“Maybe…” Zachariah smiled. “Maybe not. Guess we’ll find out, won’t we?”

Lilith shuddered as Zachariah began to pace around her. He examined the way her voluptuous blue breasts hung from her chest. The way her pert mouth begged for mercy. The load of cum still dripping from her cunt.

“Now…” Zachariah said. “I’m going to fuck you with this. I’ll give you a choice as to what hole.”

Which hole does she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)