More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

Does he have a roommate?

A strong, independent young woman

"Hey, I'm Avery. I-" he began as he entered the room.

"Intruder! There's a boy in the building!" A girl quickly jumped in front of him as he tried to understand what was going on.

"Nice to..." he began, reaching out his hand for her to shake.

"Get your hand away from me, pervert!" She said, grabbing his wrist and pulling it away from her.

Avery's eyes widened as the girl's slightly shorter height meant he had to bend forward to avoid any pain. However...

"Take this!" The girl said, quickly dousing his eyes in pepper spray.

"GYAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Avery cried as he dropped to the floor and tried to use his shirt to wipe the burning liquid from his eyes.

The girl watched him writhe on the floor, satisfied she did the right thing. For a brief moment, she was proud of the emergency drills and preparation the school had given her to defend herself against intruders or would-be attackers. That is, until the Dean arrived to correct her.

"Miss Hanson, is everything...oh jeez. Help Mr. Williams up please Miss Hanson." The Dean said, having rushed through the door after hearing the boy scream.

"Dean Van Dyke! A boy broke into my room!" The girl said, still frantic.

"Miss Hanson, it's alright. He is a student here. In fact, he is your roomate." The Dean explained.

"What?" The girl replied.

"WHAT?!" Avery replied between sobs.

"He is our first male student. I expect both of you to be on your best behavior. If I hear about any mistreatment from either of you, you will be swiftly ejected from this University. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Ma'am." The girl said.

"Yeah..." Avery groaned as he tried to open his eyes without experiencing intense searing pain.

"Miss Hanson, since we train our girls to be prepared to defend themselves, I must commend your quick thinking, but perhaps the pepper spray was a bit overreacting. I will overlook it since it is your first infraction, and Mr. Williams is not permanently harmed." The Dean explained.

"Oh, thank you Ma'am!" The girl replied.

"Ugh..." Avery groaned.

"Mr. Williams, perhaps this is a good time to explore our shower room." The Dean said, sympathetically.

"Where is it?" He asked.

"Miss Hanson can lead you over there."

"Wait, you mean he's gonna be able to shower with the rest of us?" She asked.

"Yes. We can't expect you to be locked out of the bathroom for one boy, and we aren't about to move all of you out so we can put in a shower room just for one boy."

"But then he will be able to see all the girls." The girl argued.

"Yes, but that means all the girls can keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't get out of line." The Dean countered.

"Do I get a say in this?" Avery raised his hand as he lay on the floor.

"No, I'm afraid not. Goodnight you two. If you have any problems...talk to your RA." The Dean said before leaving.

The door closed and the girl was able to get a look at her so-called intruder. She felt terrible for pepper spraying him not even a second after entering the room. He looked like any average guy she used to see in high school. Medium build, tall, dark hair. She didn't get a look at his face, but she now wondered if she would have to control herself around him, as well as making sure he was a gentleman around her. Wanting to find a way to show she was remorseful, she glanced at the packet of papers he had dropped in the scuffle and picked them up as a gesture of good will. However, she noticed the rules he will have to abide by. When she read the uniform and underwear portions, her jaw nearly hit the floor.

"Oh man, they're gonna make you wear our uniforms and underwear? Jeez, I guess that makes up for some of the sacrifices that me and the other girls will have to get used to." She said.

"Ugh, don't remind me." Avery groaned as he stood up.

"Well, I suppose I'll guide you to the showers. They're at the end of the hall. It should also give you a chance to try on the uniform. I'll enjoy seeing you in a skirt haha!"

"Actually, I was hoping to wear the shorts."

What does the girl say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)