More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jack29 Jack29

What's next?

A strange taxi ride

Ben was the last out. His friends had all chipped in on a large taxi home from the bar but by an unfortunate turn of events it harbored one less seat than was necessary for the whole group. Ben drew the short straw so he had to call his own taxi.

"...which totally sucks because it's like an hour ride to the house." He had complained.

"Sorry dude, I don't think there's any other way for us to get home. Besides you're the only one of us with a steady job so it can't hurt your bank account too much right?" One of his friends jokingly added, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeaaa I guess so." Ben still felt excluded, despite knowing it wasn't anyone's fault. Hands in his pockets, he defeatedly kicked rocks as they pulled away. The beige traffic which steadily flowed was devoid of any yellow taxi or public transportation.

"Shit this is gonna take forever." Suddenly a honk caught his attention. A black car with a pink taxi light was parked on the curb right behind him. How the hell had he missed that? The window rolled down and a smooth feminine voice called out.

"Hey there, you need a ride?" Ben approached the window and peered in. The black matte of the interior was spiced with various shades of pink decorations, and in the front seat sat a woman dressed in black tight jeans and a very lazily buttoned blouse.

"Hey, uh...yea I could use a lift." He stumbled over his words, trying not to stare too much at the worlds sexiest taxi driver. She stared at him and the corners of her red lips perked up to a mischievous smile.

"Well...get in!" She chirped. Ben pulled open the front seat, and immediately it was wrenched from his grasp and closed by itself. "Sorry, clients take the back seat." Ben hesitated for a moment. She didn't touch the door, what the hell just happened? He clambered into the spacious back seat and the car pulled away.

"So, I like your style." Ben's comment lingered in the air for a moment before the driver gave a reply.

"You mean the taxi or me?" He could see her eyes glancing at him in the rear view mirror.

"I guess I mean both." Ben felt his flirtatious energy was being reciprocated and his courage grew. "In my experience taxi's aren't quite as good looking as this one." He shifted around awkwardly. His boxers had sort of knotted and were sitting weird. He felt movement at his chest and noticed one of his buttons on his shirt had popped open. Or...wait it was being pulled open. The collar of his shirt was definitely moving in contrary motion. It was then he realized he hadn't told her where to drive.

"Uhh...hey you know where your going? I don't think I told you where to drive." He saw her eyes luxuriously bat closed and open again, staring at him in the mirror. Her eye's gave off more than a flirtatious look. That was definitely a 'I wanna fuck you' stare.

"Don't worry hun, I know what I'm doing." More buttons popped open on Ben's shirt, which was definitely pulled by some nothingness over his shoulders. Revealing his bare chest.

"Uhhh, hey I don't if you know this but...I think your taxi might BE H-HAUNTEND." His pants popped open and the zipper flew down its track. Suddenly he felt a weight in his lap, as if someone were sitting in it. He reached out and timidly explored with his hands, and made contact with what felt like hips, jean clad hips. Exploring upward further revealed the smooth texture of a clothed torso and perky fine breasts. "Wha-what the hell..." He grabbed the breasts and squeezed, from the front seat came a gasp and Ben saw the drivers body tense up.

"Ooooh I like that..." She slurred. Ben looked at the driver, back at his hands, and back again to the front. Her eyes were slitted in the mirror.

"Is...are you doing th-" Unexpectedly a kiss landed on his lips.

"Mmmmm...more now." Ben's hands fondled the invisible breasts, instinctively he explored the clothing. Finding the buttons and fumbling to open them. As he pulled open the ghostly shirt he opened his eyes and from the back saw the drivers shirt expand open. He tested a theory, pulling the corners of the shirt as far out as he could, and from the back he saw bottom cuff of her black button up floating in midair just parallel to his hand holding the invisible clothing. The lips pulled away, the hips shifted back and he felt fingers at his tenting cock.

"Are we having a pleasant ride?" A joke floated from the front seat. He watched his shaft being manipulated, moving and pulling around like a joystick. "Seems like I might get a good review tonight." His bare cock was suddenly free, pulled out of his briefs by invisible fingers. Ben's breathing stuttered, he gasped and stared in wonder as a hand gripped him firmly. He felt the car stop, through the window he saw his dorm. "Too bad it was such a quick ride." The driver sarcastically wined. 'How the hell did we get here so fast? No way that was an hour.' thought ben.

"Wait, uhhhm... Do you want to come in? We can't stop here."

"Oh I'm not stopping."

Lips suddenly engulfed Ben's cock. He gasped through his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut. One if his hands instinctively reached up and squeezed the invisible bra clad breasts. The other fell and roamed the hips and ass seated on his legs."Mmfff!" The driver was breathing heavily.

"Ahhh, yesss that's it...come on now." Her seductive voice rang through his head and pushed him quickly towards orgasm.

"I'm gonna...I'm gONNA." He came, pleasure temporarily blinded him and he arched his back against the seat. "Fuck!" He roared, as the mouth aggressively sucked him. He opened his eyes and the driver had turned around and was facing him, her back to the dashboard. She playfully nibbled a finger and electicly smiled at Ben. His orgasm lingered on, and gradually began to fade. The invisible mouth receded off of him and he fell back against the seat, panting. Still the invisible form sat on him.

"So babe, how was your ride?" Ben opened his eyes and stared at the woman across from him. He reached out and unbuttoned the invisible jeans, watching her pants remotely open on their own. She gasped surprised and looked down as Ben's hand, now phantomly fingered her. "Oohh haha okay s-so you get it huh." She squirmed in the front seat. He squeezed a ghostly tit, watching her breast deform and move on its own.

"Yea, now it's your turn."

Next round?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)