More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

So, what story are we experiencing today?

A strange day at work

You wake up out of a dreamless sleep, looking around groggy. After your eyes get used to to light, you recognise your own living room. Bright sunlight fills the room, letting you know it’s later in the morning. Ah, that’s right, you got to get to work soon. Better get yourself ready. One of the better things about your work is that the route to it is super efficient. You live close to the highway which will take you to the office tower standing close to the off ramp of that same highway. When you were done, you grab your jacket and keys and run outside. You open the car remotely and slide inside. Living on the outskirt of the village was a bit annoying when having to do groceries, but your closest neighbours lived quite a bit away, which gave you enough privacy and they could hear your stereo or home cinema seat even if you maxed them out. As you drive onto the highway, you notice traffic ain’t dense. Still, a kilometer or two further, traffic slows down as two cars had somehow managed to hit each other and only two lanes of the four were open. You slow down to a snail’s pace and out of boredom you look to the car left of you. Your eyes shoot open out of surprisement.

The female driver next to you, a dark skinned beauty of about 25 years old, sat in her car with her tits uncovered. You blink a few times with your eyes, but they don’t deceive you. You see the pink nipples turn slightly towards you and notice quickly that the girl is looking back and smiles. She looks down and sways her shoulders a bit, making her tits rock slowly. While doing that, she looks back at you and winked. Your head shoots forward as your head turns a bit red, relieved that the traffic start to move again. The rest of the trip is uneventful and before you know it, you arrive at your office. The gates of the private parking open and you drive your car up to the regular parking space.

just a normal day at work.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)