More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Primus359 Primus359

What is their first drama lesson?

A starting point.

"So what is Drama?" you ask the room in general as you try to focus somewhere other than your charges before certain body parts decide to betray you. "Anybody?"

"Like, actors and stuff?" says one of the girls meekly.

"That's very very close," you tell the class as every girl in the room hangs on your every word, "Drama actually comes from the Greek word for 'action'. Hence, 'acting'." There's a slight murmur through your pupils as they consider this.

"So lets just jump right in," you continue as your eyes begin to wander back towards Ashley, "during this class we'll be practicing Drama by performing actions. In the beginning we'll just work on body language. Eventually we'll work up to actual dialog."

You hop up off your couch as you consider the girls sprawled around you. "Hmmm... you," you say as you point to one of the redheaded twins, "and... you." You point the second time at Ashley. A part of you realizes that you can't make a habit of this or you'll give away certain thoughts that should remain private. But, you rationalize, every once in a while can't hurt.

Cautiously, the twin rises, and joins you in the center of the room. She's clearly uncomfortable at being singled out. Ashley is also uncomfortable, but hides it better.

"Alright," you continue as you briefly follow the curves of the tight fitting Police uniform down Ashley's body. Did she have to take off her bra to fit into that shirt? Stop! Focus. Yup, gonna have good dreams this evening.

"You two are going to have a conversation without any words. I don't care what about; that'll be for we the audience to decipher later. And... go!"

You hop back onto the couch to enjoy the show. The next sixty seconds can only be described as extremely awkward and uncomfortable. Both girls spend the entire time looking stressed and glancing at you as if waiting for you to release them.

With a final roll of your eyes you hop back up. "Alright alright you two, settle down," you say which earns giggles from the rest of the class. "Perhaps it'd be best if I help start us off." You turn to the two girls. You desperately want to 'act' with Ashley, but you can't make a show of her being your favorite. So who stays and who goes?

Who gets to play with the Drama teacher first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)