More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Primus359 Primus359

Who gets to play with the Drama teacher first?

Ashley

"Alright, take a seat,"you urge the pretty little redheaded twin as your loins gain a small victory over your brains. And could it be, was that a smile spreading over Ashley's face?

As soon as the twin is seated you turn to Ashley. She's smirking at you but clearly waiting to see what you do first. 'Here goes,' you think.

You make a show of placing you hand above your eyes to show that you are scanning the room. You jump when you turn your head towards Ashley. The girls around you giggle; but you ignore them.

You make a show of focusing your pretend binoculars an Ashley and further push you luck by clearly looking her up and down. Again, the girls giggle as they watch you.

Next, you drop your hands over your heart and do your best to imitate you holding your own heart in your chest as it swells with love. Sure enough, you hear another round of giggles and one of the girls behind you actually gives a wolf whistle. You realize that, unintentionally, you've started what you could allow to be a sort of running joke and thus an excuse to have Ashley as a 'favorite' without it seeming too wrong.

Dropping to one knee you spread your arms out wide as if to welcome her to you. You proceed to hold the pose; waiting for Ashley to respond.

She seems to consider you for a moment and you feel your dick jump as she gives you the slightest wink and then spins around so her back is towards you. She crosses her arms and holds her chin high. The message is clear to every girl in the class. You've been rejected and a number of voices call out in mock surprise.

You resist the urge to smirk. 'Or...' you think, 'she's playing hard to get.' You stand back up and mime painting her as she keeps and eye on you over your shoulder. When you present your 'picture' however, she merely turns from you again.

The entire exercise repeats itself a few times; each time earning you further laughs as you are rejected again and again. You try the strong man, the dancer, you even put on a magic show (it's easy to make something disappear when it's pretend to begin with). Each time, however, she mere makes a show of rejecting you again.

By this point you're truly starting to grow irritated but you decide try one last time. You mime picking a single flower out of the ground. You sniff your pretend flower and admire it for a moment. Then you present it to her. This time, her face absolutely lights up with a smile and she takes the pretend flower from your hand. She makes a show of sniffing it herself. Then she shoots you a grin and actually reaches out and grabs your tie.

You're so surprised that you don't offer her any resistance as she yanks you up against her. You can feel the heat of her body radiating towards you. She leans in as if to kiss you. And as beautiful as you found her before; you realize she's even more beautiful close up. Slowly she uses your tie to pull your face down, closer and closer to her own glossy lips. You watch her eyes close and her lips part as she prepares to taste you. Just as your lips are about to touch--]

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

You jump as your watch goes off. "Uh..." you say as the moment seems to pass, "that's my early warning. Go ahead and get back into your school uniforms. We'll... uh... pick this back up tomorrow."

You sink back to your sofa as you blow out a long breath. "Wow," is all you can say. A few minutes later the bell rings and the girls file out; a few make a point of telling you goodbye.

Has anybody besides you stayed in the room? Or do you just pick up where you left off tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)