More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by Nref Nref

What awaits him?

A sprawling fetish dungeon.

The elevator glides silently through the elevator shaft before a soft chime indicates it's impending arrival. Matt gulps nervously, his need to reach Regina becoming more and more overwhelming. As the elevator comes to a stop the doors glide open silently, granting Matt admittance.

Stepping out of the elevator Matt is greeted by the noises and sounds of cruel laughter, pained cries and the ecstasy of sex. Looking around he hardly notices the sprawling BDSM dungeon laid out before him nor the men being subjected to the cruel desires of their dickgirl mistresses.

He is pulled up short however as a latex clad bouncer appears out of the din, clipboard in hand. "Designation?" She looks at him expectantly, tapping her pen on the clipboard impatiently. At first he draws a blank before a light bulb goes off in his head and he blurts out his reply. "Regina's 38!"

The bouncer smirks, crossing out something on her clipboard. "Regina's expecting you, . I'll take you to her.." She spins around and walks off with long strides. Matt jogs just trying to keep up with her pace. The twist and turns of the dungeon mix into a blur of pain and sex even as Matt's mind is overwhelmed more and more with longing.

Eventually she comes to a halt before a massive door, pushing on it with both hands as it creaks open ominously. "Welcome to Regina's domain, !" The bouncer gestures him inside and he needs no further invitation before bursting inside, head on a swivel as he searches for Regina.

It doesn't take long for him to spot her, seated on a massive ebony throne with golden details and surrounded by lights, giving her the look of a true goddess. Her eyes seem to invade his very being as she gazes into his eyes, one eyebrow raised expectantly.

If Matt wasn't so preoccupied with Regina he might have noticed the dickgirls from the night before that surrounded him on the first level, seducing him without permission, being strung up in various uncomfortable positions throughout the room, their bodies covered in welts. Yet none of this registers in his mind as he approaches Regina on her throne, one step at a time.

Regina raises her hand suddenly and he halts his approach. "Kneel if you wish to submit, kneel if you wish to be enslaved by my cock. Crawl over here and kiss the head of my cock.." Matt's mind is all dazed and blurry as he finds himself falling to his knees, crawling toward her throne and her erect girlcock. Almost there, he hesitates as his free will rallies just for a moment.

Noticing his hesitation Regina smirks at him, lowering her throbbing cock toward him. "You were born to serve my cock.. why fight it?" Her voice seems to pull him, his body crying out with need even as reason dictates he should fight it..

Does he kiss her cockhead or does he resist?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)