More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

Who do you see?

A sissy crossdresser.

Smiling at yourself, you know you're as pretty as any girl. Your feminine frame fills your white top and jeans shorts in a way that would make most girls jealous.

Posing in the mirror, you admire your long feminine legs and the way your new breast forms fill out your tight shirt. Your shirt is a riot of color, with little hearts, stars, and rainbows scattered across the front, along with the word "Princess" in bright pink, glittery letters.

Looking at your hands, you see that you have pretty little pink hearts painted on your fingernails, matching the glittery red hearts visible on your toes through your sandals.

Your gaze turns to your face, your face is framed with short cut, bright purple hair. Your green eyes are nicely framed with just a little makeup, bringing out the color in a way that draws people's gaze right to your eyes. Beneath your little button nose, your lips sparkle with glitter lip gloss.

Giggling excitedly, you grab your "Hello Kitty" purse and leave your home in a rush.

Twenty minutes later, you stand outside the local adult novelty store, nearly bouncing with excitement. You give a group of men a nervous smile as you pass them on the sidewalk, then quickly slip inside.

Flashing the clerk a warm smile, you turn your gaze to your surroundings.

Browse the store? Or head for the Glory Holes in the back of the store?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)