More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jizzrar Jizzrar

What do you see?

A shrimp and...Him...

The first thing your eyes meet was not something impressive. A creature of unknown visage that you easily towered over. The queerest thing about it is that there was literally nothing giving away what it was...except it was small, and odds are that voice was coming from it. It was shrill, and annoying...but you did hear some sort of masculine nature coming from it, as well as sense some confidence and authority from it. It's as if it felt it knew what it was doing and knew its words carried weight, yet obviously it would not do well in battle.

You decide to dub him "Pipsqueak He-Cunt", that gave you amusement. He-Cunt even had the audacity to be all high and mighty when his figure was completely covered by this useless drape he wore, masking his face and body entirely. It left everything to pure imagination. You'd like to imagine He-Cunt was the ugliest slob the world had ever seen.

What joy would it bring you to stomp his minuscule body beneath your foot.

But, the other figure...that figure, you recognized easily. The dark lord himself was in your presence. Much like Pipsqueak, barely much is seen of his figure. However, while He-Cunt hid even his figure, the overlord himself showed his prowess. Dark steel plating his powerful frame, intricately crafted to show his build and looking like an artful story wall of demonic visages, while still providing protection in a semi-comfortable fashion. The only other part worthy of note was his helmet, which was like a face plate with dangerous horns crowning it. The face plate itself taking on the form of the gaping maw of an ever hungry beast that may have crawled from the foulest abyss.

And from this face plate, you could see two glowing orbs of red...pure energy looking like fire for his unholy sight. And little Pipsqueak said you had his eyes? You rather liked that.

Of course, once you had made the connections that this was the dark lord, you also made the connection that Pipsqueak He-Cunt was really his majordomo, Uldar. But, you liked the name you gave him more...it was certainly much more fitting for him.

The dark lord sized you up, as if evaluating as much of your worth as he could from your physical appearance. Surely it would be enough from sight alone, but it would be all he has for the moment. He then spoke in a bemusedly casual fashion:

"I can see the strength easily enough. But within...I can see more than just that. The courage of his people, and a fierce intelligence...cunning. He has potential, great amounts of it." Those red eyes then narrowed harshly, almost causing a shiver up your spine...he was good at this.

Then his voice became authoritative and left no room for disobedience, "But know your place, minion...I am your master, and you are my vessel! Show me your fealty, and take a knee before my rule."

Well, providence has given you a choice. Which will you take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)