More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by adam17017 adam17017

What's next for the emperor?

A show of power

Weeks passed and preparations were made, Yennefer made weekly reports of her progress and that she had sent a letter summoning Geralt of Rivia to to come to her aid. Her original letter was much too direct in terms of directions, he was directed to report to Vizima directly, but the emperor had other ideas. Too long had this witcher stood between a man and his own daughter, if all he could do was send the witcher running in circles for a time, it would be amusement enough. And so, the final letter sent out, asked Geralt to meet Yennefer in a village recently overrun and razed by Nilfgaardians in their pursuit of remaining insurgents.

With every report, the emperor worked on Yennefer gradually ordering her to do things she would normally never consider doing. First she was to drop to her knees before him and bow with her head to the ground, then she was to come to every audience scantily dressed in clothes you might find on a working girl in the streets of Novigrad. It was how she stood before him now, as she dropped the overcoat she wore to cover herself to the side and began her report. The only other one in the room he trusted enough to hear the reports was Fringilla Vigo herself. Long had she been the emperor's personal pet, and she had willingly placed the same spell she placed on Yennefer, on herself for her emperor's benefit.

Yennefer reported that Ciri had been seen in Velen by the spies that she had access to, the emperor knew this as he had been briefed himself, but he allowed Yennefer to continue with her report. She spoke of Geralt's journey to the razed town mentioned in her letter, and how he had been seen riding with his old mentor Vesemir. That was new to the emperor, and he snarled in distaste, one witcher was bad enough, but two? He motioned slightly to Fringilla to stand down as she came to attention at his reaction, but Yennefer continued on without noticing. Finally she made a suggestion that truly shocked the emperor. "I suggest, that if you want to truly find your daughter Emyr, you go out and do it yourself. If you ask Geralt to do it, he will, but there is no guarantee he will bring her back to you." She noted.

"You surprise me sorceress, here I thought your loyalties lay with the witcher, but here you are providing me with sage advice at his detriment." The emperor pondered. "It's almost as if you yearn for me to reward you for your good work. Don't think I haven't noticed how much you enjoy the rewards I give you, though it's true you don't have a choice, I can see the lack of fight in your eyes when I ordered you on your knees and when I ordered you to stand there in front of me in nothing but your bra and panties. I thin you enjoy being treated like this, and you want more isn't that right?" The emperor asked.

"You know I can only say what you want me to say Emyr, why shame me by asking?" Yennefer asked.

"That's not fully true sorceress. You are to obey what I order you, I did not order anything, just now I asked you a question. Do you enjoy being treated like this?" The emperor clarified and repeated. "Do you enjoy being told what to do by someone more powerful than you, and someone who holds power over you? I know too well how you hold yourself superior to Geralt in your mind, when was the last time you were with someone who you couldn't control?" The emperor asked rising from his chair behind his desk.

Yennefer just stood there staring in shock at the emperor, how could she answer that she would have willingly done the things the emperor had ordered her to do, that she hadn't felt this power imbalance in a relationship for as long as she could remember and that it excited her?

"Fringilla? Why don't you assist Yennefer in removing her clothes, and show her the proper way to service her emperor?" Emyr said to his lover as he leaned against the front side of his desk watching the lust grow in Yennefer's honest, compulsion-less eyes.

Does Emyr break Yennefer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)