More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Reddeadfan93 Reddeadfan93

What happens to Evie's clothes?

A series of accidents see Evie gradually lose her clothes.

Evie had a simple job today follow a Templar informer see where he goes and discover who he reports to she didn't really need to do this herself she could have asked one of her brother's rooks to do it but Evie had noticed that her brother's new gang were not really what she would call quiet, besides doing this herself meant there was little chance of discovery and considering the informer lived deep in blighter territory discovery could mean . Seeing a group of blighters down the street Evie decided that staying on street level was a bad idea so quickly jogging into an alleyway she figured that from the rooftops she should be able to see the building where the informer supposedly lived, aiming the grappling hook at the top of a nearby building Evie was quickly rappelled upwards pulling herself up on to building Evie began to walk towards a ledge where she would be able to see the entire street below. After a few steps though Evie stopped she felt her left leg get jerked back slightly looking down she noticed that there was a small tear on her trousers looking back towards where she had rapelled up the building she saw a bit of black thread snagged on a loose ceiling tile. Somewhat annoyed Evie made a mental note to repair the tear when she returned to the train, walking towards the edge of the building Evie crouched down but in doing this caused the tear to become bigger now looking at her exposed thigh caused Evie to blush but before she could think of what to do she glanced down to the street and saw a man who she noticed was wearing a coat which matched the description of the informers coat deciding to tail him across the rooftops Evie decided to ignore her ripped trousers not thinking they would cause her any problems in hindsight this was a bad descision.

How long does it take for Evie's ripped trousers to start causing her problems

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)