More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

A romanic dinner

The bar itself was a remarkable place as well. It was located right by the seaside next to a huge rock from which the location took its name. The waves crashed onto the rock and the foundations of the building creating constant swoosh in the background. Fortunately the waters in the bay were usually calm; during the days in the year when they revealed their more violent nature the external tables were unavailable. Luckily this was not one of those days, the weather was balmy and a gentle breeze was blowing.

The bar was full of people and all of them, men and women alike, turned their heads to admire the nearly nude Casey. Neither of them scorned, quite the opposite, since the general attitude of the seaside dwellers towards clothing was rather liberal.

The lovers first ordered an aperitif, then the dinner itself. That part of the evening went relatively ordinary, the couple ate, drunk and talked. Their table was located near the glass wall, so the view was beautiful. (There was no roof but some protection against the splashing waves was necessary, otherwise everyone would eventually get wet). At some point they stood up and got even nearer the wall to fully enjoy the view. As they stood there, Casey leaning against her lover, Mave’s hands got a bit adventurous and one of his palms roamed onto the girl’s buttock. One thing led to another and soon they were kissing sensually and shamelessly making out, to the entertainment of the other guests. Casey lifted her leg and wrapped it around Mave’s thighs, he placed his strong hand on her thigh and groped it. The pair continued to kiss until they both ran out of breath, then they returned to their table among the cheers of the guests. The lovers asked for the bill and left.

The chauffeur had been waiting the entire time and was ready right away to take them home. The road that led to Casey’s house was narrow and winding, but offered beautiful sights of the seaside. The lovers were not enjoying them though, since they were too preoccupied with themselves. As soon as they sat down on the back seat they resumed making out. Mave put one of his hands between Casey’s legs, the girl parted them slightly to welcome the palm thus further exposing her crotch. The chauffeur was a professional, but it did not mean that he could not enjoy a spectacle when presented with one. He drove slowly and carefully, looking as much on the road ahead as on the backseat action.

Mave moved his palm to Casey’s crotch and began to finger her gently, she soon returned the favour by stroking his already half erect penis through his trousers. They continued to kiss the entire time and did not stop any of the activities until they reached the point of their destination. The chauffeur opened the door for the pair and they got out. Casey did not bother to fix her dress, since she was well aware that Clarence had already seen everything. She “tipped” him with a kiss on both cheeks and then the lovers went into her house.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)