More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

The main dish is consumed at home

Mave was already so worked up that he wanted to head directly to the bedroom, but Casey halted him; she had few more attractions planned for the evening. The man remained in the saloon while his lover entered the bedroom alone. She came out a few minutes later dressed in sexy lingerie; it consisted of a black lacy bra, a matching pair of panties and a pair of sheer black hold-up stockings with wide patterned lacy hold-ups. Casey had changed her shoes as well, the new pair were even taller with killer fifteen centimetre high stiletto heels that **** the woman to basically walk on the tiptoes; she moved in them like a pro.

Just like the dress and heels earlier all the items had also been at some point presented by Mave.

The man had already taken off his jacket and the waistcoat. Casey put on a sensual music and walked slowly towards Mave rocking her hips seductively. As she neared her lover he tried to stand up, but she gently pushed him back down with her foot. She wiggled her finger playfully and began to dance; her moves were slow and sensual fitting perfectly with the rhythm of the music. Casey gyrated her slender toned body and at the same time enjoyed the view of the lust building up in Mave’s eyes. The girl had taken a few erotic dance lessons in her life and even tried pole dancing (those were all really effective exercises), so she knew how to use her body to arouse men.

But Casey wanted to tease Mave even more, so she eventually got onto the couch and straddled her lover. She continued to wiggle her body over him, but never allowed him to touch her. Though she could sense that his erection was soon going to rip a hole in his trousers. Casey decided that teasing time was over, she got off of Mave’s lap and knelt down between her lover’s legs, there was a thick soft carpet on the floor which was placed there for this particular reason.

The girl slowly unzipped his trousers and carefully took out his penis. She knew well how big it was, but was always amazed by its size and beauty. Mave’s member was slightly longer than average but significantly thicker, it was perfectly straight and ideally proportionate. Right there and then it was not only fully erect, but also already dripping precum. Casey gently licked one of the drops and the penis eagerly twitched in response. She licked it again, this time starting at the base and slowly proceeding towards the tip; at that caress even Mave himself responded with a soft moan.

Casey continued to go slowly, she fondled the testicles with her one palm while stroking the shaft with the other; at the same time she softly kissed the pulsating head of the penis, it was so responsive to her caress. Eventually the girl proceeded to the next stage and took the head into her mouth, but did not take the penis any deeper right away. Instead she licked the head while it was inside of her mouth, as her palms continued their earlier activities. Finally she took the penis deeper and began to actually suck it, this time Mave moaned even louder.

Casey continued to slowly suck her lover’s member for a longer while, he remained mostly passive, only moaning or breathlessly saying things like “oh yes, baby”, “that’s it, darling” or “feels sooo goood”. The girl recognized Mave’s reactions perfectly and knew that while he was seriously aroused, he was still far from climaxing; in order to change that she proceeded to deepthroating.

Because of its girth, Mave's member was a tough one to take into one’s throat, but Casey had a lot of practice with it and knew how to handle the size. She also knew well how much her lover enjoyed deepthroating, so she put her best effort to make it the most pleasurable for him. The woman slowly moved her head forward, opened her throat and relaxed her muscles; she had learnt to fight the gag reflex a long time ago, but it always took some effort to do the job RIGHT.

Casey carefully swallowed the entire penis until her nose was resting on Mave’s underbelly, of course he had always kept that region smoothly shaven and thoroughly clean. The girl remained motionless with the penis deep in her throat for several seconds, then withdrew her head until the head of the member was resting between her lips. She took a few deep breaths while teasingly licking the tip, then she took it whole once again into her throat.

Casey repeated the pattern a few times and from the rising volume of Mave’s breathing and his moans getting more frequent and louder she could judge that she was doing a perfect job. The woman eventually picked up the tempo and abandoned any pauses, she proceeded to a regular deepthroating and there could be only one ending to that.

Mave had gotten even louder and his praises of Casey’s skill became less audible, but she had not been listening to his words anyway. She was fully focused on the wonderful penis in her mouth and providing it with as much pleasure as possible.

Merely two more minutes of vigorous deepthroating were necessary to bring Mave over the edge, he issued a low long loud moan and began to shoot his load. Casey withdrew the penis from her throat until only the head remained inside of her mouth, she continued to lick it while at the same time fondling the testicles and jerking off the shaft. The girl knew how voluminous her lover’s loads could be especially after such a steamy foreplay, but she still planned to swallow every drop. As the streak of semen hit her tongue she withdrew it, but continued to jerk the shaft. Mave groaned loudly until he filled Casey's mouth with his seed. Once he was done she swallowed the entire load, then licked the penis clean, it was still gently twitching as she did so. When she was done she licked her own lips clean as well and got up to kiss her lover. They always kissed after an orgasm, even if it was oral sex and only one of them had climaxed, neither of them minded their own taste. Casey sat on Mave’s lap and clung to him closely, their kiss was long and sensual, but not too aggressive, after all the man needed to catch his breath.

Eventually their lips parted and the lovers looked at each other with lust in their eyes. Mave still needed time to regenerate in order to be able to get hard again, but it did not mean he was feeling any less lustful.

“I’m not done with you yet,” Casey whispered.

“I hope so, I’m just warming up,” her lover replied.

“You look as if you’re going to boil already,” teased the girl as she left his lap.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)