More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by inked inked

What's it gonna be?

A road to the past

We start off on my 18th birthday. "Finally grown up" I think when I wake up early in the morning. My parents have allowed me to celebrate at home and have left on their holiday the night before. My gifts were hidden with the departure in the living room.

I blink a few times as I notice the sunrays in my face and grin. It was already extremely warm and as usual in summer, I slept naked. I briefly check my clock, 7:00 AM. "I've got enough time," I say quietly to myself and think briefly about what I have to prepare for the celebration.

I close my eyes and put my blanket under my head. Slightly I shift on my sheet until I feel comfortable. Slowly I let my hands slip over my body. (At that time, only the right nipple is pierced and there is no tattoo except the clef and the feather). I scratch my head gently and let my fingernails ride over my neck softly. Slowly I let my tongue slip over my lips. My right hand brushes the still fresh feather under my right breast as my hands slide downwards. I shrug. The feeling is still quite new and the skin still very sensitive. Slowly I massage my breasts, the left one I press towards my face, to kiss and nibble on my nipple. While I massage my freshly pierced nipple with my right thumb and pointing finger and pull it easily. I begin to nibble on my left nipple and feel the warmth spread in my body.

I leave my breasts and follow the warm tingling on my belly and between my legs. I spread from myself ever so slightly and I must grin. Every man and woman would now be presented a small, wet shiny pussy, which has only one thought in her own head ... Satisfaction!

As my left hand slides slowly over my damp labia, I fumble for something in my nightstand with my right hand. My breathing meanwhile is fast and flat, my breasts move pleasantly up and down. I recover a large object with my right hand. I lift up my dildo, a gift from my boyfriend who has made a perfect replica of his cock for me. I admire the 18 cm long and 8 cm wide rubber cock and let my tongue circle around the tip.

I turn to my stomach and lift my pelvis. With my right hand I drive around my back and press the dildo against my damp opening, I put my left hand against my little pussy from below. I sigh softly, my head presses on my pillow and my blanket as I slowly introduce every inch into myself. My left hand circles over my excited clitoris and I push the dildo forward slowly, until a small piece inside me is. My body is already twitching with excitement and I immediately move quicker.

I start to pant and whimper while I fuck myself doggystyle fast and hard. I start to press my pelvis against the dildo and my moan is getting louder. "Hmmm .... aaaaaaaawww yessss .... oooohhh .... baby ... hmmm .... soooo good ... take me ...."

I don't even notice my door opening.

Who is the first to congratulate me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)