More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who is the main character?

A rich, young man with a plan

Finally, it is time for your fantasy to come true. All your money has served you well for this goal. What goal?

A worldwide registry of every female in the world who has AGS, or in your terms, a list of potential members of your harem, just waiting for you to claim them as yours. You look through the seemingly endless list, seeing ladies from all walks of life, of all races and nationalities, as well as their appearance. It contains a bunch of useful info, too, such as how likely it is their disappearance would be noticed, how easy it would be to get to them, and their personalities. Getting this list up took a lot of effort, and a far greater amount of bribing just about everyone. Luckily, your funds are enough for that, and much more.

Of course, finding a good catch in this endless sea would be very hard, which is why you have numerous filters to thin down the numbers to what you are looking for at the minute. Now, time for the first go with the list. You enter the filter and watch the list, wondering which lucky lady would be your pick.

What filter did you enter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)