More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hexxet Hexxet

How will the Party start off?

A rather underdressed man is leaning over the bar counter...

A rather underdressed man, to put it nicely, is leaning over the bar's counter, looking longingly at the beautiful red-haired waitress. *Wow she‘s beautiful. And that smile… I think she likes me!* the man thinks to himself, missing that the waitress has noticed his stare and asked him, with a friendly smile, how he’s doing. Finally realizing that the waitress was asking him a question, the young man starts to stutter. Assuming he was asked what he wanted to drink, he finally manages to blurt out: “Beer please.”

The waitress is annoyed by his rudeness but does her best to not let it show while getting the customer his beer. Thankfully the scene changes before more awkward interactions between those two arise as a blonde woman in business attire enters the pub's stage dragging a man in strange clothing with her. She starts speaking with a confident voice:

"Attention everyone! Since everyone is here now, let‘s get this party started. This is Vincent, a very promising uprising hypnotist. As you have read in the invitation, he will hypnotize each one of us and implement some suggestions or triggers or whatever. And we'll see where the evening leads us."

"Of course, all suggestions will be removed at the end of the show!" The man next to her adds quickly.

"So, any volunteers?"

"Remember, I'm the boss. This is mandatory!"

Is there a volunteer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)