More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Hexxet Hexxet

Is there a volunteer?

Kinda - Julie the intern is too slow

“Julie! Very good. That‘s the initiative I want to see from my new employees! Please come up on stage.” Julie is perplexed, not realizing all the others have taken a step back, leaving her alone in the front row.

Hesitant she gets on the stage and sits down on the barstool the hypnotist has prepared. Her skirt is so short, everyone off stage can see her panties.

“Don’t be nervous. You are here with your friends and colleagues you trust. Nothing bad will happen to you.“ Julie nods, even though she just started working at the office two months ago, and does not know her coworkers that well yet.

The hypnotist produces a candle and starts his induction: “Now please focus your eyes on the flickering flames of this candle. The flame is warm and kind. You are in a safe place. Let your thoughts drift. …”

“Listen to my voice. Relax. Relax and listen…”

...

“Now at the count of three, I want you to stand up. Your mind completely blank. My voice will be your mind. You will listen to my voice and follow its instructions.”

Does the induction work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)