More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cleverusername69 Cleverusername69

Who does she see sitting down at the table?

A quiet human man

Trucy could tell what the man wanted by how he stared at her chest long before he even began to speak in a somewhat soft voice "M-my name is Nicholas, I-I'd heard about this place from a friend and they recommended I come here for your.. 'services'.." the man says with a blush while he fidgets in the seat a bit his eyes wandering up and down the short goblin, his eyes lingering on her hips and impressive bust before finally coming up to look into her eyes, a large grin had spread over her face as the man spoke leaning down over the table to give the man a view down her shirt she whispers a number into his ear and the man produces a small sack of coins and puts them on the table. Trucy snatched up the bag almost as soon as the man removed his hand and with a giggle she stood up and took the man by the hand behind the bar and into her 'work room' as the goblin opened the door several rows of sex toys of all types could be seen hanging, Trucy strode into the center of the room followed by the man where she began to seductively remove her bar outfit letting her clothes fall in a pile around her. Nicholas immediately grew rock hard at the site of her perky green tits and he wasted little time in stripping down, only hesitating a moment before he dropped his trousers and stepped out of them standing naked before the goblin, who upon seeing his dimunitive member began to burst out laughing hysterically making her massive tits bounce as she crossed her arms under them and pointed "By all the gods above! I have slept with halflings and gnomes with bigger cocks than that!" Nicholas covered himself with his hands hiding his two inch erection pressed firmly against himself. Trucy walked over still chuckling and picked up his clothes and walked out of the room with them quickly before he could protest, she quickly returned without them however "So we can clean them for you~" she said in a song song voice before leading you to her bed pulling him along by the arm over to the bed where she sat him down on the edge and pulled his hands away, inspecting his cock up close she laughed a bit again and looked up at the man with a big smile obviously back laughter as she leaned back exposing her pussy to him as she began to rub her clit in small circles "I could never work with such a small cock, if you want to fuck me you'll have to use one of my toys, otherwise you can jerk your baby dick off to my body." she says as she moans softly. Nicholas stared at her body unable to look away as his small cock twitched and he said in a slightly hoarse voice" O-Okay I'll use a toy..." he said after several long and silent moments, Trucy was delighted to hear this and jumped up and went over to her wall and picked out her favorite strapon, it was 12 inches long and in the shape of a centaurs cock, she then went over to some drawers and looked around for a moment pulling out something you hadn't been able to see and she comes back over swaying her hips as she went as she got close to Nicholas she pressed her leg against his cock, squeezing it between their bodies, Nicholas' face grew dark red as his dick twitched and he shot his load up and covered her belly and the bottom of her tits with his cum "S-s-sorry!" he said as his little dick shriveled back down to its half inch flaccid state. Trucy had expected the man to cum quickly but not simply from being touched, without even wiping the cum away from her body she reached down and secured a metal ring around his shaft and balls and then over that a small chastity cage that magically shrunk down to his exact size and locked with a loud click, Trucy then with a large smile leaned down and gently kicked the man's balls under his new cage while giggling, the cage was also enchanted to drastically increase his sensitivity, and the slight licks of her small tongue made him cum a second time, bits of his seed spraying out from the cage to land on her face as he moaned loudly "Awwww, someone's really excited for this~" she says as she stands and begins to slide the strap on to herself "I've got a good idea, first I'll fuck you, then you can fuck me, deal?" she asked while tracing circles around his cock and balls without actually touching them, only half hearing her through the haze of his pleasure he nods and Trucy immediately moves him to lay face down bent over the bed and lines up the large strap on with the humans tight hole, grabbing a bottle from beside the bed she applied a liberal helping of lube before slowly pushing her length in to the man from behind, as soon as she was all the way in she began to slowly pull out until just the head was left in and then she thrusted back in roughly and quickly, rapidly building pace until she wildly pounding the man's ass and moaning loudly, Nicholas was overwhelmed by the new sensation in his ass and the cage that increased how intense it was, his little cock was practically a cum hose as a pretty steady stream fell from his cage to the floor. After what felt like all night, but in fact had only been hour he'd paid for Trucy finally pulled herself from his ass with a plop "Well, that's all your time and we're closing now." she said as she stood up straight the large cock still dangling from her hips as she looked at the man who slowly stood up "S-so you'll take this off now?" he asked pointing at the cage "Oh that will cost an extra three hundred gold pieces." she said with a sly smile "B-But I already gave you most of my gold I only have twenty pieces left!" Trucy took the man by the hand and began to lead him to the door "Then you can come back when you have the gold." she said coldly as she attempted to push him out the door, but he grabbed the frame and held on"W-Wait my clothes!" he cried out, but Trucy pushed on his elbows and his arms slipped from the frame and he fell outside into the cold night air "Laundry costs 40 gold, if you want it back you have to pay. And we are closed now, enjoy your night shrimp-dick!" she said slamming the door while laughing cruelly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)