More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by slinger slinger

Who are you?

A photographer moving in to a new apartment

'Upon parking in the garage, it hits you. You've made it big at the mere age of 25. Most of your friends are still struggling to pay off college debt or stuck in menial jobs, but your gamble on a freelance photography career has given you the jackpot. A couple of high-profile shoots have filled your bank account that has been further grown by some smart investments.

Now you're indulging in your financial situation, having recently suffered through a rough breakup. Now it's time to enjoy life once more. The elevator climbs up and hums a soothing tune as you head to your new apartment, two suitcases in hand.

Waiting for you is a blonde bombshell standing prim and proper in a pose that is half-supermodel, half dominatrix, and all sex appeal as far as you're concerned. The eyes under her thick-rimmed glasses are stern, but the way her blouse and pencil skirt hug her petite body leaves nothing to your imagination.

“You must be Eric Davis?” She says in a British accent.

“Yes.”

A smile forms on her red lips, cracking through her stern demeanor. “Valerie. Pleasure to meet you Mr. Davis.”

“Pleasure's all mine. So what do I owe this meeting?”

“Well, I am your landlord.”

You give Valerie a dumbfounded expression, to which she raises an eyebrow.

“Surprised a woman is in charge?”

“No, I just expected someone older… Not that its an issue.”

“I would hope not. Shall we take a look?”

“Absolutely.”

Valerie opens the door and leads you into the luxurious apartment. The open space makes what is already a large apartment seem enormous. Then again, the cozy white walls, minimalist design, and wooden floorboards give it rather disarming quality. The perfect place to retreat to after a busy workday.

As you place your bags down, Valerie says “So as you can see it's a rather open design.”

“Yeah... It's... huge. Much bigger than my last place.”

Valerie walks over to the kitchen area that sits in the right corner, right by the glass wall that gives you a view of the city, and the apartment across from you, which seems to be a mirror image of yours. Then again, the only view that has your attention is the round ass being flaunted by Valerie's tight skirt.

“And this is the kitchen. As you can see, it is fully equipped.” She says.

“Great.”

Valerie then turns to the bed on the left.

“So here we have a queen-sized bed.”

“Waking up to a view, huh?”

“Sure, although if you’d like, I can have it moved into the study if you desire some more privacy.”

“No this fine. I could do with a small studio anyway.”

“Right. You are a photographer, aren’t you?”

“Sure am. On that, if you need any photos taken for any properties, I’m always happy to help.”

“I’ll keep it in mind.” Her tone suggests otherwise.

“Well, it’s a nice view.”

“Most definitely. Just a word of advice though, I'd advise you to keep your neighbors out of that view.”

You glance at the opposing apartment, which appears vacant right now. “Really?”

“Yes. There's a group of four women living there and if I hear anything about you peeping, you are gone, understood?”

Normally the idea of being close to four girls would have your heart racing, but Valerie's iron tone got it racing for other reasons. “Uh, yes Miss.”

“Good. Just so you know, the remote for the blinders are in the nightstand.”

“That’s good to know.”

“Now, on to the bathroom.”

The bathroom features all the usual suspects, in addition to a spa. Next to it is a study room that you can already picture becoming your next studio. Now done, Valerie heads back out to the living space, where she hands you a set of keys and her business card. “Now, if you need anything, just call me, okay?”

“Sure thing. Thanks, Miss...” You look to the card, “Marshall.”

“Not a problem, Mr.Davis.” Valerie walks to the front door, giving you another chance to stare at her behind. As she twists the doorknob, she cocks her head towards you. “And for the record, my eyes are up here, Mr.Davis.”

“Sorry.”

Without further ado, Valerie leaves you to your own devices.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)