More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by moonblack moonblack

Before going any further, choose who you'll be

A perverted sorceress

Teara Sarian, more commonly known as Teara the Whore (among men) and Teara the Perverter (among women), was a sorceress of ill repute. Stories about her could be heard almost anywhere. Some of these stories were nothing more than pure fiction, while other were completely true. The most however were a mix of both truths and lies. There was one thing mentioned in almost any story though - that she is a slut who would fuck anything and anyone. It was true - Teara was ready to have sex any time, any place, and with anyone. As long as she got satisfied she didn’t care who she was with and what was asked of her.

Teara was from a family of whores. Her mother and her grandmother before that were both prostitutes at a high-class brothel in Helmguard. Neither of the two had ever married and both had daughters with unknown fathers - with so many patrons of the brothel it was impossible to tell who was the father of each girl. And since all of the patrons were noble men and women, it was best for everyone that things stay that way, or else there could be… “complications”.

Teara, called Tea by her mother and sisters, was the youngest daughter in the family. At the age of 8 she had discovered her magic talent, but had kept it a secret. That had been the beginning of her descend into perversion and debauchery. She had used her magic to secretly watch everything going on at the brothel, from the most innocent to the most perverted acts performed there. At the age of 12 she had her oldest sister for the first time. Not long after that she had been fucking her entire family. Soon though Teara had tired of this and had started fucking the other girls and women working at the brothel, as well as many of the patrons.

After some time Teara had tired of this as well and had left. She had started travelling from place to place, fucking and getting fucked. During her travels she had become more and more perverted, to the point that she would do anything for the right payment as long as it didn’t put her life in danger: someone fucking her cunt or ass was no different to her from sex with animals or someone peeing on her. The last one though cost far too much for most people, reducing the number of “clients” requesting such a “service” to the absolute minimum.

Teara’s travels had started years before the Devout had appeared, and during this time she had not only fucked almost anyone and anything, but had also acquired quite an impressive reserve of spells. And her knowledge was not limited to sex spells, as the Devout had learned when they had first encountered her. In a short time she had gained their respect and fear, and now there was an unwritten truce between her and the Devout not to cause each other trouble, allowing her to travel freely through Devout territory.

Right now Teara was on her way out of Helmguard after another short visit. She had spent the past few days at the home of a local Devout noble. Her hostess had been great both in and out of bed, and Teara wouldn’t mind spending a few more days fucking the slut, but alas she didn’t have the time - she had business elsewhere, so she had to leave town. However Helmguard was a large city and Teara had to cross most of it in order to leave because she was in the west part and her goal was in the east. Combined with the need to be careful in order to avoid any unnecessary fights (Teara had no desire to waste her time and energy because of a few thugs or other lowlife) she was still in Helmguard an hour before nightfall. She had no desire to sleep on the open road, so even though she was so close to the city exit Teara decided it is best to find an inn and rent a room for the night. Much to her surprise and delight this didn’t take long.

After just a few minutes of searching Teara found a small, but nice-looking inn. According to the sign outside the inn was called “Night Star”. How the building had survived the Devouts’ attack on the city was anyone’s guess, though the most likely explanation was that there had been some pretty girls employed there - offering the girls working for them as payment or bribe was common practice among innkeepers and had saved many inns.

After going in Teara was greeted by a young and innocent-looking maid. “Welcome to our humble inn, milady.” The maid said in a polite tone and bowed slightly.

After a quick look around the room, noting the fact that the place was completely empty save for the maid and the innkeeper, who apparently was also the bartender, the sorceress concentrated her attention on the pretty girl in front of her. She looked so innocent that she could as well be a virgin. It had been a long time since Teara had last fucked a virgin and the very thought of doing it again made her wet and horny. She briefly wondered if she should the girl right then and there - both the innkeeper and the maid would be powerless against her magic - or if she should take things slowly and seduce the maid. It took Teara less than a second to make her decision…

What does Teara decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)