More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by namenotfound namenotfound

What's waiting for you at home?

A party

Your car screeches to a stop in your driveway. Excitement rushes through you as you get out and bolt towards the front door. The titillating thoughts of what your girlfriend could be planning cloud your focus so much you don't even notice the street in front of your house is overly packed with parked cars.

You rush to the front door. Your hand trembles a bit with excitement as it grabs the doorknob, though before you can turn it, it turns on its own. The door opens, revealing Olivia directly behind it. She quickly moves in embracing you with a hug and a kiss.

"Welcome home!" She says sweetly.

You're about to respond when you start to notice sounds coming from behind her, mainly chatter, along with soft music. As you move your head to look, Olivia quickly jumps into your field of vision.

"Now I know I didn't tell you, but I wanted it to be surprise." She says as she continues to use her body to block your view.

"What is it?" You ask as your curiosity and confusion begin to spike a bit.

"I just thought it would be fun to have a party." She says.

This does nothing to resolve your confusion as the two of you have never really been the entertaining type, and the message she sent you suggested a completely different type of "fun."

"What's it for?" You ask.

"Do we need a reason to party?" She responds.

Though her logic is sound enough, something about this seems strange. For a moment you think about questioning her more, but ultimately you decide it's best to just go with it and enjoy the party.

"Umm! Just one thing." Olivia says as you attempt to move inside. "You need to keep an open mind, this isn't the usual group of people we hang out with."

You're now left even more confused. What kind of party are you walking into?

What kind of party is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)