More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by namenotfound namenotfound

What kind of party is it?

A Bukkake party

Still a bit hesitant, you follow Olivia inside. As you enter your house it's hard not to notice that it is full of people, men to be specific, men all wearing robes.

"Olivia... Did... did you join a cult?" You ask as this is the only logical conclusion to what you are walking into.

"Oh my god! no!" Olivia laughs as she continues to lead you inside. "Some of these guys I know, allot of them I found online."

Her answer does nothing to help your confusion or concern.

Just as you're about to ask a follow up question, a rather tall and admittedly toned man crosses your path. from his brisk pace, some of his robe slides off revealing his very large and erect cock. You can't help but stare at it as it's almost glistening in the light, as if covered in some kind of oil. The man continues walking, adjusting the robe in the process.

"Okay, What is going on!?" You finally find the courage to demand.

Olivia stops and looks at you. She lets out a little defeated sigh.

"I guess there's no point in keeping it a surprise." She says. "I'm sure you've figured it out already."

"Um... I can guess parts of what's going on." You say, though you don't really like what that would mean.

"Okay okay, I'll just tell you." Olivia says with a gleaming smile. "It's a Bukkake party!"

"A what!!??" You respond, that answer being much different and somehow much worse than what you were imagining.

"Oh, don't play dumb." Olivia says. "I know you know what Bukkake is. I saw all the saved videos on your computer."

You feel your heart sink into your stomach. You've always been so careful when hiding your search history, at least you thought. You'd always been afraid that if she saw it she'd judge you, be creeped out, or think less of you, but you never expected this.

"I... It was... I didn't..." You struggle to find a defense.

"Relax. Clearly I'm not mad. I did this all for you." Olivia says

You are unsure if her statement relaxes you or not, as you still don't fully understand what's going on.

"Okay, but this is all a joke, right?" You ask, but soon no longer need her to respond as enough people have moved to reveal a plastic covered mattress placed in the middle of the room.

"Of course not." She says. "I believe that sexual fantasies are very serious things and I just wanted to do whatever I could to help indulge yours."

You hear what she's saying but at the same time can't stop from staring at the mattress with a horrified expression.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!" Olivia suddenly shouts, quickly snapping your attention back to her. "Thank you all for coming! and soon I'll be thanking you all for... Cuming." Some light laughter echoes throughout the room. "We're about to get started in just a few minutes, so feel free to start getting ready!"

You watch as all of the men quickly begin to disrobe. You can't help notice all of the cocks are a different levels of hardness, a few are fully erect, yet the others are quickly adjusted as their owner's hands are quick to start stroking them.

"Olivia..." You begin to question her more, but at this point don't even know what to say.

"We can talk more later." Olivia interrupts. "The star of the show has to get ready."

Who's the "Star"?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)