More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Goken Goken

Who is the main character?

A nurse with AGS.

Jeffrey but most his family, and friends called him Jeff. On his 18th birthday, his parents gifted a motorcycle. Excited, he quickly hop on for a test ride. The windy-breeze was nice on a hot summer day. But little did he know, an unforseen event nearly taken his life. He's approached a stop sign, and looked both ways before passing. Suddenly, an intoxicated person blaze through the residential area's. The driver realizes his mistakes and slam on the brake, but it was far too late. The front bumper hit the motorcycle, and his body flung in the air. When his body hits the surface, he repeatedly rolls several feet. Terrified of the situation, the drunk driver made a decision to escape the scene.

Two months later, Jeff steadily regains consciousness. His eyes adjust the surrounding area, and saw an attractive blonde nurse sat beside him.

Jessica Miller is a carefree and independent young woman. She takes pride seeing the injured, and sick individual recover.

Jessica pleasantly smiles as she says, "Whoa, slow down kiddo. You had an accident and been in a coma for two months."

"T-Thirsty, can I have some water?" Jeff softly murmur from his dry mouth.

Jessica arose from the chair to grab a bottle water, and stuck a straw inside. Jeff eagerly slurp the water, but cough several times.

Jeff thank the nurse, but his stomach growl from lack of nourishment.

"Man, I'm starving. Steak sounds really nice for lunch."

Jessica scans the health chart and says, "I'm sorry, Jeff. For safety reasons, you're not allowed to consume solid substance. You can only have apple juice, yogurt, or chocolate pudding."

Jeff turns his head towards the window and mumble, "I just wanted some steaks. It's not going to kill me."

Jessica puts away the chart and casually says, "You're right, Jeff. Consuming steaks isn't going to kill you. I'll mark it down on the menu, and personally deliver it during lunch."

Jessica the type of person who takes her career seriously, and it's rare for anyone to change her mind without argument. Of course, Jeff assumed she's only being compassionate towards her patient.

Jessica politely excuses herself to visit the next patients, and Jeff laid on the hospital bed bored out of his mind. He turn on the television and the government made an emergency broadcast.

This is an emergency announcement, there is viruses causing AGS -Absolute Gullibility Syndrome. Reports indicate the virus is affecting one out of one-thousand individuals. At the moment there is no cure, but government officials are working hard to solve the epidemics. As a safety precaution, everyone needs to stay indoors. If you're at work, do not trust everything you hear.

Jeff doesn't believe in coincidence and subconsciously wonders, "Did Jessica managed to catch the virus?" He deviously chuckles, "If that's true. I'm going to eat more a lot more than stakes."

Jessica arrives during lunch to deliver the food.

"Here you go, Jeff. Streaks, smash potatoes and gravy. I hope you enjoy your lunch." Jessica said as she checks his heart rate, "Seems like you're recovering well. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask."

Jeff's eyes leering at Jessica's luscious body and wonders, "God dam, she's one fucking hot slut. Does she have a boy friend?"

Jeff decided to take a chance. After all, if anything goes wrong he'll claim it as a practical joke.

"You're an attractive woman, Jessica. I would love to have you for a girlfriend." Jeff said with an amusing laughter.

Jessica pleasantly chuckles by his poor attempt at flirting and display a wedding ring.

"That's very sweet of you, but I'm recently married." Jessica announced but give an honest opinion, "You're a cute guy, Jeff. If you asked me out on a date a few years ago, and there's chemistry between us. It could have been your ring on my finger."

Jeff knows continuing any further will likely make Jessica file for sexual harassment, but unable to satisfies his need for two months made him irrational.

Jeff taken a deep breath to gather his courage and than says, "Jessica, you loved to cheat on your husband. But there's two type of whore. One that does it for money, and the other does it for free. Which one are you?"

"I'm not the type who sleep around for money." Jessica said and her mind irationalized a different conclusion, "I respect guys who treat me as a person, and not a sex object." She blushes slyly, "So, I let them fuck me for free."

Jeff know for certain Jessica has AGS, and decided to take advantage.

"If you're randomly having intercourse with strangers. Wouldn't that make them your boyfriend?" Jeff said while sadistically grining.

"You're right, Jeff. I wouldn't have intercourse unless they're my boyfriend." Jessica said and remembered his request, "Do you still want to be my boyfriend?"

"Hack yeah," Jeff simply reply with excitement and resumes with the ASG, "Since we're dating now, Jessica. Protection isn't an issue. Right?"

Jessica has a distinct feeling something is wrong with Jeff's statements, but brush it off as a simple display of trust between lovers.

"You're right, Jeff. Condom isn't necessary." Jessica replied while suductively licking lips and then made her way towards the entrance to locked the door for privacy.

Jessica teasingly removed her uniform and tosses it on the floor. Soon, she suductively twirl her naked body for Jeff's viewing pleasure.

"Is my body sexy enough?" Jessica asked while grining at his erection, "Someone else replied for you."

Jeff wickedly smiles at the possibility of her AGS, but wanted to know the limitations. Something so , no woman in their right mind will accept.

"Jessica, you take prostitution very seriously, and will proform any tasks to satisfied your customers. Such as , getting pregnant, or any else that interest them."

"Are you insane? There's no way I'll put myself in that situation!!!" Jessica angerly lashes out, but the AGS swiftly menmepulated her emotions.

"Sorry for overreacting," Jessica said while imagining the repercussion, "I have done some reckless things durning college parties, but nothing this ." She lean in and purred, "What do you desire, Jeff?"

"Your stomach is very firm." Jeff said and Jessica smile proudly as she says, "Yeah, I exercise daily to keep myself in shape."

"How many babies can you safety develop to maturity?" Jeff asked out of curiosity.

"Triplets," Jessica replied honestly and Jeff sadistically grin whiles asking, "Can you consume enough fertility pills to conceive octuplets?"

"Your request is dangerous, but I'll make an exception." Jessica replied in a wary tone and than sadly sighs, "Well, there goes my slim figure."

"No freaking way, she actually accepted the request?" Jeff subconsciously laughed and then asks, "Can your body support the pregnancies?"

"Multiple pregnancies has a lot of complication." Jessica explains but give her thought on the matter, "However, with advancement of technology and medical research. It's possible to reduce the risk of complications, but it's not hundred percent effective," She contemplates for a moment and than says, "I have personally witnessed those labors. And trust me, it's not a pleasant experience."

Jeff couldn't belive how effective AGS has on a person. Here stood the most alluring woman with a persuadable disposition. Of course, he felt guilty for taking advantage of her illness, but the AGS doesn't constitute a single user. If he withdrawal now, someone's else will impregnate her.

"Does the hospital stored fertility pills in the building?" Jeff asked and Jessica replies, "Yes, it dose. Should I consume some now?"

"Yes, but make sure you're extremely fertile." Jeff mischievously grin at her clueless expression and suggests, "But don't worry about the dosage though."

"In other words, safety isn't important. As long as there's ova after ova available to fertilize?" Jessica asked for clarification and Jeff amusingly laughs, "I prefer to call it unexpected circumstance."

Jeff noticed there's some fears reminding and contemplates on a solution to eliminate that part from Jessica's mind.

"Jessica, you have a pregnancy fetish."

The AGS frabercated a new desire in Jessica's subconscious, and she deviously grin at the possibilities whiles saying, "You're absolutely right, Jeff. I love getting knock up."

Jessica head towards the supply room and carefully read the instructions to conceive octuplets. Suddenly, the AGS tampered with her decision, and when the ordeal was over, several bottles has been used.

Jessica felt nauseous as the overies release an abundant amount of ova for fertilization.

"This should be enough," Jessica said but the AGS made her act irrationally, "The amount of fertility pills consumed earlier was already dangerous." Chuckles, "Consuming more wouldn't make any difference."

"Did you consume enough?" Jeff asked with a devious expression and Jessica replies, "I've taken enough to make the conception excessive."

"How excessive?" Jeff sadistically asked and Jessica replies while grinning, "You need to wait three month to find out the results. Of course continuing development further will be dangerous."

"I bet you wanted a large pregnancy, and will resume development further regardless of the implication. Don't you?" Jeff joked without realizing a simple sarcasm will tamper with Jessica's emotions.

Jessica's fear vanish as the new desire surface and she says with a mischievous tone, "You're absolutely right, I need the pregnancy as large as possible, and it won't happen without taking a chance."

Jeff stood speechless at Jessica's response, and realize a simple communication will altered the decision. Of course he need to test if the AGS can register a request indirectly.

"Instead of taking a chance. Why don't you...you know..." Jeff murmur softly and Jessica sneer when saying, "I know what you're implying." Chuckles, "It won't be too difficult messing up the pregnancy."

"Well, this prove AGS has no limitations." Jeff said while deviously grining, "I'm going to have a wonderful time making her slim body swelling up with several babies." He thought about the repercussion and argue, "There's going to be an issue if she doesn't make it through. Oh well, it's too late now. If anything about to happen, I'll tell her to get an abortion."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)