More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by lewdman03 lewdman03

What is the 'birthday suit'?

A normal suit.....

I woke the next morning. My covers were gone. Not only that I was butt naked on my bed. I got up and looked to my draws. All emtpy. I remembered the night before and preyed that by "birthday suit" didn't mean naked. Soon I would wish it did mean naked. I covered by chest and pussy and slowly opened my bedroom door. I walked out into the hall nad slowly tip toed down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen. My mum was in there with a big box.

"M-mum? W-wheres my clothes?" I asked.

"Don't be silly, you promised to wear the birthday suit." She said. I nodded and she opened the box. She pulled out a blue pinstripe suit and a matching skirt that came down to the knees. She also pulled out a wear of blue panties and bra. "Go on, put them on" she said. This was not expecting this but I wasn't complaining. I quickly put on the bra, panties and suit.

"So is that all? I thought you were going to embarrass me" I said. I should not have been so cocky.

"Don't be silly, I wouldn't tell you if I were going to Embarrass you, for example, your friends are under the table" she said. My eyes widen. I looked under the table, my friend Sally and David they under there blushing hard, I saw a bulge in David's cock. So shit I thought, both had just seen all my private places! Before I could say anything they came out from under there and my mum started to set up some technical thing.

"What i-is that mum?" I asked, feeling meek.

"It's a present, a VR headset, remember the tradition? You must wear your gift!" She said. I was in shock, I had always wanted a VR headset! I quickly put on the head set. Suddenly I was in school. I moved around, my hands and feet were being tracked! This was so cool.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)