More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zombiekiller530 zombiekiller530

So... Which one are you?

A normal Man who is Infected

You were just going about your day when a woman covered completely in fur tackled you and she ripped off your pants. The fur on her also started to vibrate like a tree blowing in the wind. As she wrapped her lips around your 8 inch dick her fur started to open around her vagina and ass. Her tits also started to expand outward from a C cup to a G Cup in a matter of seconds. Her mouth felt like the softest fur that you have ever felt and the fact that her tongue was able to wrap around your dick from your tip all the way to your balls was a huge surprise to you.

Another woman that was just like the one sucking your cock started to walk toward the two of you. The woman sucking your dick has started to slowly inch your dick deeper into her throat. Her throat feels like a very tight pussy that is basically sucking the life out of you. This leads you to start cumming into her tight throat after only a few moments. The other woman covered from head to toe in different mismatching furs started to grab the dark brown mink coat that she was wearing on her.

As she walks toward you the woman on top of you has flipped herself around so that her pussy is right next to your dick. She then puts her fur covered hands on either side of your head and turns it to look at her. She says” Kiss me lover, I need you and want to enjoy you.” She starts to lean toward you as her other hand starts to direct your dick into her pussy. All the while the other woman with the mink fur coat kept getting closer.

Is the woman with the coat coming for you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)