More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pablocho pablocho

Who does she see sitting down at the table?

A noble elven woman

As Trucy got a better view of the woman sitting down she was immeidately drawn by her slender beauty. The purple fine dress that she wore was tight fitting enough to let her thin figure known. She had a pair of decent b sized breasts hidden behind her very modest cleavage. The thin face with high cheeks and a pointy nose was frammed by a pair of long pointy ears and a few stray golden strands of hair that had escaped the tight bun on top of her head.

The beautiful woman turned towards Trucy slowly and with elegance. Looking down the noble stopped for a few seconds to process what was going. Her cheeks started turning red at the amount of goblin breast on display. Shaking her head a little the woman managed to compose herself enough to speak.

"Uhm... yes. I would like a glass of your best wine." Her voice was quite sweet and pleasing. "And... if possible I would love a room as well. The Inn appeared to be too full."

Trucy noded. It wasn't that uncommon for the Inn next door to be filled. Adventurers had the bad habit of traveling in packs and taking every room for themselves. The tavern had made a note to get a few rooms for ocassions like this, they weren't the nicest things but they were for those in true need of a roof on their heads. Looking at the beautiful elf did give a the goblin an idea.

"We do have a few rooms in the back. But they are only available if you pay for our special services." She winked at the elf with her comment.

"Very well," the elf's full lips let out a tired sigh. "what services do you offer exactly?"

"We offer some breakfast in bed, massages, a bit of music to soothe the soul and some fun and company for the night." Trucy winked once more while she lowered her top a little, trying to make her hint more clear.

Noticing the display the elf's cheeks turned bright red. She had finally realized what the goblin meant and clearly wasn't used to this.

What will the noble elf take for her "service"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)