More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YrelReversal YrelReversal

Who Are You?

A new trainer, getting their first pokemon to start their journey.

"Mark Wake Up! Professor Juniper is giving out free Pokemon today! We gotta get there quick before she runs out!" I awoke to the voice of Mia, my neighbor, opening my eyes to see her standing in my doorway.

I was lucky to have a neighbor this beautiful, she was just younger than me having turned 18 last year, and she wears her brunette hair in two bushy twin tails, up-kept in a visor cap covered in a decal representing the pattern on an Ultra Ball. Today she was sporting her usual active attire, a tight fitting black vest on top of a yellow t-shirt, along with white short shorts and black sneakers.

"Come on, we gotta go!" She urged, yanking me out of bed, only to turn beet red the moment she saw I was still nude.

"You idiot! Get some clothes on and meet me outside!" Mia blurted, rushing out of the room, averting her gaze.

I got dressed and headed outside, to see Mia still flustered and angry, her arms crossed in a pout.

"Okay Mia, I'm ready, let's go." I said.

"You knew that this was happening today, yet you still slept in!? Your lucky I was there to wake you up Idiot." Mia pestered as we walked across the neighborhood to Juniper's lab.

When we arrived, we were shocked to see no line up, but Prof. Juniper standing in front of a table with a touch screen on its surface.

"Oh hello there you two! I expected you guys to come earlier, but no matter, come over here."

Me and Mia walked up to the table and noticed that the screen on the table resembled the interface of a pokedex, showing an incomplete list of discovered pokemon.

"Okay this year we are doing this a little bit different, previously new trainers got to pick out of 3 Pokemon to take as their first, but due to a strange increase in lust in Pokemon last year, we currently have most easily discoverable Pokemon available, so feel free to use this tablet and make your choice."

Before Juniper even finished her sentence, Mia had began scrolling through the list of pokemon until she stopped on Gible. The preview of Gible showed a well endowed woman, wearing a blue and red short dress, the dress having a billowed skirt that had what looked like small spikes surrounding where it met with her waist. I could barely make out a fin protruding from the back of her dress, the same pale blue that made up the bulk of her dress, and around her neck i saw she was wearing a shark tooth necklace. Her expression was a very toothy grin, showing off her two massive fangs, and where her ears would be, she had a large blue extrusion, which ended with what looked like a small blue rocket.

"I'll take this one please!" Mia requested.

Professor Juniper typed on a nearby keyboard, a circular slot on the table opened up, and a pokeball rose out of the hole.

Mia then pressed the button on the ball, and in a flash of light the same woman on the preview appeared in front of us, but only 4'2 in stature.

"Hiya there! Are you gonna be my new trainer?" the Gible asked.

"Hell yeah! But why are you so short?" Mia asked

"Oh I'm only this small for now, I'm sure after a bit of training I'll be as tall as you, or even taller!" The Gible responded.

"Okay then! Lets head out and train then! But I guess you need a name, I'll call you Gabby."

After Mia and Gabby left, I walked up to the screen and began scrolling. All these pokemon look so entiguing, and sexy! They all have the bodies of bombshells, some having wings, tails, furry ears, and other unique features. I eventually decided on ________, and after the professor typed on her keyboard, another pokeball appeared on the table. I pressed the button and watched the pokemon I chose appear in front of me.

Which Pokemon Did You Choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)