More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What happens next?

A new law

"Well, uh, hello everyone." She began her video while awkwardly trying to hide her breasts behind her arm. "As I'm sure everyone knows, there was a law passed recently that forbids women from wearing clothes and changed some rules about censorship too. I guess the snowflakes really have something to be pissed about." She tried to laugh, but she knew that she was pissed right with them.

She knew eventually she'd slip up and reveal her....goodies. But she couldn't just stop making videos, she needed income and this beat working a nine to five completely threadbare.

God, she hadn't even thought about going outside since the law was passed. Bile rised to the top of her throat knowing that her fans and complete strangers would jerk off to her nudity at the drop of a hat.

"Time for a little video about responses to this law." She said and reminded herself to edit in the video throughout.

Her arm was starting to grow sore. She could just show her tits during the video and lose what self-respect she had left or cause herself some serious problems with her arm.

What else does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)