More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What's next?

A new kind of disease

"Did you see that girl ?" Molly asked me.

I stopped pondering on which kind of chips I wanted for movie night and turned to my friend, a petite brunette with glasses and breaded hairs.

"The girl that went in the convenience store." She added, indicating with a move of her head, the entrance of the store.

I looked in that direction, but, the girl was already inside.

"No, but I'll probably see her inside."

We were walking there anyway. With Molly, which I knew since kindergarten, we had a habit of watching horror movies on Friday nights. And for that, we needed snacks. So we were on our way to the convenience store. I've known Molly for so long, it never occurred to me to ask her on a date. She was out of my league anyway. She was studying in international trading, she's pretty, funny, a little bit of a geek. While, I was just... me. If only I knew that she had already a crush on me, maybe things would have gone differently.

And so, we came into what will seal our fate, a simple store in the middle of the city. As I entered, I immediately spotted what Molly was talking about. An Asian girl was inside her hairs half purple, half pink, a purple jacket above a black dress that ended just under her butt cheeks, and platform pink high boots that still barely put her above five feet in height.

Her clothes were bold, but her attitude was even bolder as she was eating chocolate sticks while glaring at the cashier. A middle-aged guy head shaved, a little bit on the chubby side. It was obviously strange, but at the moment, I didn't think much about it. At that point, it wouldn't have changed much anyway. I didn't know she was one of the firsts "losts." Someone which completely lost their identity due to an case of unreality virus. It was among the worst carriers of the virus, as they didn't care to spread it. And when I say virus, you'll soon see that it has only one common trait with a biological pathogen, it spreads.

Anyway, that's how I got introduced into the worst pandemic humanity had ever faced. With a small Asian girl with purple hairs infected with the Asian variant of the unreality virus.

So, what next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)