More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Callum95 Callum95

What happens next?

A new hire with a new job role

Jane has just been hired, after months of searching to no avail as she proved herself over and over again to be one of the thickest people you would ever meet. A little bit in the good sense of a good jiggly behind and admirable boobs but mainly in the way that if you asked her how long would it take a 60 mph to go 60 miles, she would be scratching her head, confused. But this job didn't require her to be smart. Just hot and available for the staff.

She was the oral assistant. Simply put, when one of the employees had just finished on the phone with a stressful client and needed to relax, the employee can ask her to give him a blowjob, deepthroat or facefuck. In order to make it so everyone doesn't want to use her immediately, you had to wait until 10 other people had used her or for a 2 hour period to pass. If you violated this rule, you would be fined £100 which would be taken from the employee's next paycheck. Her pussy and arsehole were off-limits as this was more of a test run to see if it helped productivity or made it decline. Plus it stopped arguments and potentially pregnancy issues.

Jane had been told this plus the standard closure stuff that she couldn't care less about, she got money for sucking some dicks and showing herself off. For her, this was a dream job. So she put on her work outfit which was simply a work uniform for a woman but the button shirt was tied off so her waist showed and her cleavage was showing, also her skirt was short enough that her butt was easily seeable and could be groped. She stepped out into the office which was mainly just cubicles after cubicles with small desks, a phone and small decorative items like a fake plant. She had just been told to walk around, so people could see her and request her.

Within 10 seconds of looking and walking around, a guy slammed down his phone, hanging up on a very rude customer whose problem had nothing to do with the employee but the customer's own idiocy. He was angry until his eyes found Jane. He smiled, remembering the new oral assistant addition. He looked at her eagerly as he said "Jane (she had a name badge), could you please go under my desk and deepthroat me roughly? That last customer made me a bit mad."

Jane just grinned as her empty head couldn't care about if this was demeaning to women, plus she did love cock! So she quickly got under the desk and to work. She quickly fished out the stressed employee's semi hard cock from his pants and was happy to see that it was a decent size and girth. With expertise on her side from taking pornstar sized cock, she quickly swallowed it whole. She bobbed her head up and down the fat stranger shaft, gagging every time her throat would be jabbed by the thick precum leaking cock tip. When all of his cock was in her mouth, she would use her tongues to lick the balls, almost feeling the heat of the churning balls on her precum lathered tongue. Jane increased in speed, causing the employee's fat cock to be covered in spit as her gagging noises coupled with her cock drunk moans echoed around the office.

She could feel the fat meaty pole throb in her throat, begging for the warm thick cum in its balls to be released into her eagerly awaiting maw, which it did. Load after load got pumped into the back of her throat but she easily gulped them down, happy that she didn’t have to go and find lunch later. She cleaned up his cock happily, lust flashing in her eyes as she looked forward to the next cock that she would service.

What happens to Jane next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)